The Summoner's Enemy

(A/N: This chapter is gonna be mostly Natalie, so sorry if it's mostly about Natalie.)

Leona was pacing around Jungkook's bedroom for a long time biting her nails. Jungkook was sitting in front of her and said,"Babe, I know your nervous, but you need to calm down." Leona shook her head quickly like she was going crazy. "No NO NO, this is bad I'm gonna die,"Leona said nervously. Jungkook grabbed Leona's wrist and twisted her into a backhug. Leona just sat on his lap. "Yea do that again, and I will control your mind for you to do something bad,"Leona said. Jungkook let Leona go. Leona facepalmed,"I'm just kidding." Leona punched Jungkook very hard on the arm. "Ow what was that more?"Jungkook said holding his arm. "Oops, I think I still have Rap Monster's super strength from earlier today,"Leona said putting her arm down.

Natalie was talking to V about the whole Death Wish thing. "I mean I hope none of us die from fighting one for them,"Natalie said. "Don't worry, babe," V said as he hugged Natalie and then he pulled back,"I'll always protect you." Natalie smiled,"Thanks, your so sweet." "Natalie, can you go buy some food for us?"Jin asked. Natalie shrugged. "I bet it'll be safe, just bring your activator with you so you can fight,"Jimin said. Lunya turned around and said,"Don't worry I can sense if your in danger."

"I guess,"Natalie said. She grabbed her purse and put untied her activator. It activated her powers and her book appeared, so she put her book in her purse. V ran to Natalie,"Be safe." V gave a quick peck on her cheek and ran back. "Remember, I have teleportation, so I can teleport to where you are,"J-hope said. Natalie nodded and walked out.

Natalie was walking towards the grocery store when all of a sudden. *BAM* Natalie fell to the ground and looked up. She saw a girl wearing a black shirt, black poofy skirt, black leggings and shoes and well you get it. Natalie got up and asked,"Why did you punch me?" The girl didn't say anything but just smirked. Natalie waved her hand in her face,"Excuse me, why did you punch me?" "Well, why don't you fight me instead?"The girl said. Natalie gasped quietly and quickly took her book out. "The names Tainted Bloom by the way, from Death Wish. Here to...destroy every single part of you,"she said. Natalie opened her book and summoned a devil. The devil damaged Tainted Bloom a lot. "Is that all you got?"Tainted Bloom said. "Nope, I'm not even close to being done,"Natalie said. Tainted Bloom thought and then Natalie saw as nature around her was changing into black. Tainted Bloom made a long plant wrap around Natalie.

"Oh no,"Lunya said. "What?" Leona asked. "Natalie's is in trouble,"Lunya explained. V got worried. J-hope said,"I'll go." V went up to J-hope,"Let me go with you." J-hope nodded and they held hands and he teleported where Natalie was. They saw as Natalie was in a vine of plants and it was tightening Natalie and making Natalie hard to breathe. V held on to his activator and got his powers. He used his Stars power which harmed Tainted Bloom causing her to let go of her power and Natalie back on the ground. V ran to Natalie and asked,"Babe, are you okay?" Natalie coughed and said,"Yea I'm fine." "Alright, that's good,"V replied.

Tainted Bloom got back up and used her Dead Plants power and turned a lovely rose to a dead one. She picked it up and placed it in front of Natalie. The plant started to grow bigger and looked even worse. Then, the plant started to grow sharp thorns. Then, Tainted Bloom made it hit Natalie which harmed her a lot. She quickly picked up her book and quickly used her Nature power. She started to change the nature back into a harmless nature. Natalie quickly summoned a demon and made it attack Tainted Bloom. Then Natalie summoned an angel that attacked Tainted Bloom a lot. "Fine! You win, just kill me already,"Tainted Bloom yelled. After the demon and angel attack, Natalie summoned a powerful demon that striked fire at Tainted Bloom, killing her.

V backhugged Natalie and told J-hope,"Teleport us back, NOW." J-hope quickly touch both of them and they teleported back home. "Good thing your safe, Natalie,"Rap Monster said. "That must have been scary,"Leona said. Natalie nodded,"Well I was getting strangled, but they helped me on time." "That's because I sensed you were in trouble,"Lunya said.
"Jin hyung, heal and buffer Natalie, she had sharp thorns hit her and I'm pretty sure her powers are almost gone from that fight,"V said to Jin. Jin went and healed and buffered Natalie. "Man, Death Wish could get even worse by the day,"Suga said. "Sounds like they're already getting worse by sending in stronger enemies,"Jungkook said. Jimin shook his head,"I think everything will be fine, we just have to fight back and get stronger." "Jimin's right,"Jin said.

Natalie said,"I'm just gonna take a break." "J-hope teleport Natalie to the grocery store, we need the food,"Jimin said. J-hope grabbed her wrist and teleported there. After Natalie teleported, J-hope teleported back home and then back to the grocery store with V. "He wanted to come with you,"J-hope said. J-hope teleported back home. "Your okay right?"V asked. Natalie nodded,"I feel better now." Natalie started picking out the food while V was playing with the kids he found. V was about to show his powers to a kid when Natalie yelled,"YAH! Don't let anyone know." V stopped and held the kid. "V, give the kid back to the mother, the mother is leaving,"Natalie said pointing at the mother. V gave the kid back to the mother and fast walked to Natalie. They finished with their groceries and then V texted J-hope to go teleport them back. J-hope teleported V and Natalie back home. Natalie set down the bags and they all started talking. "So any plans for us?"V asked.

"We're thinking of getting weapons,"Leona said. "I already know what I'm gonna get,"Lunya said. "We're getting it just in case we need extra help,"Jin said. Natalie was worn out and it was nighttime, so she went into her bedroom and went to sleep. The rest of the members and girls kept talking about the weapons that their gonna get. "At least, we're getting weapons for combat,"Jungkook said. Everyone nodded. It was the end of the conversation and everyone was going to do their night routine then they went to bed.

(A/N: I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned for more and later y'all ✌🏼️)