Finding Evidence

Lunya had a camera and her phone and was hiding to spy on Stella. She was wearing these spy clothes.

Lunya wore this because she didn't want anyone to recognize her and because she thought she looked hella badass in the outfit

Lunya wore this because she didn't want anyone to recognize her and because she thought she looked hella badass in the outfit. She was hiding behind a bush near the mansion. She looked around and saw Stella coming out of the woods. Stella was looking around and ran across the street and walked towards the mansion. Lunya started to take pictures. The camera made a noise that Stella heard. Stella stopped and looked around. "Damn you, camera. Damn you!"Lunya thought as she looked at Stella. Stella turned back around and started walking towards the mansion again. Lunya turned off the noise in the camera and moved places. She saw Stella knock on the door and go inside the mansion. "It's like everyone fell into a trance, but me, I didn't,"Lunya said quietly.

{Meanwhile}
Jin was talking to Stella when he saw Leona coming downstairs. Leona was in her superhero form and didn't know Stella was here. Jin widened his eyes and gestured Leona to go back upstairs. Leona got shocked and ran as fast as she could upstairs.

"Who was that?"Stella asked. "Oh, it was Leona,"Jin said nervously. "Why did you tell her to go back upstairs?"Stella wondered. Jin was starting to think a lot and then he finally said,"Because she thought I was done cooking food, but I wasn't, so I told her to go upstairs." Stella nodded.

2 hours later
Stella left the mansion and Leona came downstairs as her normal form. "Holy shit, did you know how close you were for Stella to find out?!?!"Jin asked. "I didn't know she was here,"Leona said. "Good thing I told you go upstairs,"Jin said. Leona nodded as she opened the hideout and walked downstairs because everyone else was there. Jin followed along. They all sat at the planning station and turned on the technology. "Okay, so everything is good right now,"Rap Monster said. Jimin nodded,"No enemies." "Which is good because we're all safe right now,"Jungkook said. Natalie was pressing buttons,"So I was thinking that we all get superhero names." "That's what I was thinking before,"Leona said. "Why didn't you tell us about your idea?"V wondered. "Because I forgot, but I think I have the perfect name for me,"Leona said.

Natalie pressed a button and it showed a list of their names alphabetical order and next to it an empty list. "Okay, so let's think of out superhero names,"J-hope said. "Rune would be mine,"Leona said. "It's a cool name, I guess,"Suga said. Leona used a pad to go down to her name and then used a keyboard where she was to write her superhero name. "Nature's Mistress,"Natalie said,"Because I deal with a lot of nature and the spirits and more." "That's a pretty name, babe,"V said. Natalie smiled as she typed her name. They all came up with their names and typed it down.
(A/N: This is what the list looked like.)

J-hope-Gust
Jimin-Heaven's Eyes
Jin-Saint
Jungkook-Ignite
Leona-Rune
Lunya-
Natalie-Nature's Mistress
Rap Monster-God of Destruction
Suga-Unchained
V-Comet

"Wait, what about Lunya?"Leona asked concerned. "When she comes back, she'll put her name on,"Rap Monster said. "Yea, we want her to choose,"Suga said. Leona nodded and stood up. Everyone came out of the hideout and went to wherever they went and started to do what they wanted to do.

{Back to Lunya}
Lunya saw Stella coming out of the mansion and going on her phone. Lunya started to take out her phone and pressed record. Stella started to call someone. "Yes, perfect evidence,"Lunya said. "Yea, dad, I got some more information for you. We're gonna make that plan and use our whole army to kill them,"Stella said. Lunya widened her eyes as she continued to record. "Yes, they have no clue that I'm from Death Wish. They fell into my trance, but I'll come back right now before someone sees me, alright? Okay see you at home, dad,"Stella said as she ended the call and looked around and ran across the street. Once she made it to the woods, she started to transform into her villain form. *snap snap* "hehe, perfect evidence of her transforming too, they'll have to believe me,"Lunya said as she went out of the bush and ran to the mansion. She opened the door and yelled,"I GOT EVIDENCE!" Everyone ran downstairs and said,"Show us what you got." Lunya showed them the video of her talking on the phone. Everyone started to widened their eyes. "The boss is her DAD,"Leona said shocked.

Lunya nodded,"And here are pictures of her transforming into her villain form before she walked into the woods." Everyone got shocked. "So, now do you believe me?"Lunya asked. Everyone nodded. "BOOM! I WAS RIGHT! OH YEAH! NOW, YOU GUYS GOT TO DO WHAT I SAY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!"Lunya yelled happily.

30 minutes later
Lunya put her superhero name on and her superhero name is Dark Wrath. After that, and started the punishment. "And also make sure that you get my feet REAL clean,"Lunya said. Everyone was giving her a deep spa treatment. "How much longer?"Rap Monster asked. "Hmm...well what time is it?"Lunya asked. "10:00 a.m,"Leona said. "Then, 12 more hours of you guys being my slaves,"Lunya said,"Now Jin, make me a nice dinner." Jin set down the sponge and ran to the kitchen and started to cook. "I guess this is what we get for not believing you,"Suga said. "Yup, and next time when I sense something, you all HAVE to believe me because I'm always right about my sensing,"Lunya said. "Alright, we'll believe you next time,"Natalie said. "Good,"Lunya said,"You know, I'm feeling so relaxed from the massage." "Oh, thanks, we're pretty good at it,"Jimin said. "Yea, you guys should do this for me more often,"Lunya said. "Nope, I don't take the offer,"V said. "Well after this day, tomorrow, we're going to have to fight Stella and defeat her AND find a new house,"Jungkook said. Jin came back upstairs and asked,"What about the hideout?" "Well, we'll take out all the furniture and nailed down the trapdoor, so no one will know that we had a hideout,"J-hope said. "Great idea,"Suga said. "Keep massaging, I didn't say it's over,"Lunya said. Everyone kept working all day long for their punishment.

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Stay tuned for more action chapter. Later y'all ✌🏼️.)