Icey vs Fire

"Alright and you should be fine now that I used my buffer power to power you up,"Jin said to Leona. "Thanks Jin,"Leona said. "No problem,"Jin said as he stood up and walked away. Leona wanted to talk to Jungkook, but she couldn't find him. "Have you seen Jungkook?"Leona asked Lunya. Lunya pointed to the hideout,"I saw him go down there earlier." "Thanks,"Leona said as she walked over to the hideout. She opened the trapdoor and went down to the hideout and saw Jungkook in his station. She walked over to his station and knocked on the door. He was finishing with a hologram and turned off the hologram and walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey babe, do you need something?"Jungkook asked. "I just want you to be safe when your going to go fight. I don't want you to die, so try your best to make the evilness go away,"Leona said as she hugged Jungkook. Jungkook hugged back and said,"After I train, I'll go out to fight." "And please don't die,"Leona said. "I promise babe,"Jungkook said as he kissed her forehead and went back into his station. Leona went back out of the hideout and closed the trapdoor. "What the fuck,"Leona said.

"Oh hi, ummm,"Jimin said as he put the last duct tape on V. Leona walked over to Natalie and asked,"What happened and why is V duct taped to the wall?" "Wait V is duct taped to the wall?!?!"Natalie asked surprised as they both walked over to them. "Jimin, what are you doing?"Natalie asked. "Ask Jin, he'll tell you,"V said. Natalie went to Jin as Leona sat on the couch and just stared at them. "Jin, why is Jimin duct taping V to the wall?"Natalie asked Jin. "Well, we were playing Truth or Dare and you were in your room, and we thought you were sleeping so we didn't bother you. Yea we dared V to get duct taped to the wall by Jimin,"Jin explained. "It's the afternoon, I wouldn't be sleeping,"Natalie said. "Makes sense now,"Jin said as he walked away. Natalie walked back to Leona and explained her what happened. "It was a fun game, but they stopped playing because I took too long of duct taping him,"Jimin said.

V tried to move,"Okay, Jimin take the duct tape off." "Okay,"Jimin said as he removed the left side of the duct tape and V fell on the couch with the duct tape. "Holy shit, you guys the paint on the wall is gone!"Leona said pointing at the wall. "I knew this would happen, he would too much tape for a long time,"Lunya said coming from the bathroom. "Did Jimin take the duct tape off?"J-hope asked. They nodded. "Finally!"Rap Monster said. "Took you long enough,"Suga said. "You guys are repainting the wall, by the way,"Jin said. Jungkook came up from the hideout and said,"I'll be going now." "Be careful babe, Lunya make sure you sense him,"Leona said. "I will,"Lunya said. Jungkook left the house and walked over to the forest. He sat on a rock and waited for something to happen. Then, he felt a punch and he fell off the rock. Without looking at him, he said,"Finally you came." "Well maybe if you look at me, you'll see me,"The person said with a feminine voice. Jungkook held his activator and transformed and turned around.

"Hi, I'm the Ice Queen,"she said as she started shooting ice beams out of her eyes.  Jungkook moved quickly and dodged it. "Two can play at that game,"Jungkook said as he shot fire out of his eyes. It hit the Ice Queen's shoulder and it burnt her. "That wasn't even hurtful,"Ice Queen said as she started to reduce the temperature and ice started to show. Ice Queen started absorbing the ice and when she absorbed all the ice, she blasted it at Jungkook. It hit Jungkook and Jungkook fell back and hit a tree. He got up and used his Fire Blast and it hit the Ice Queen. He noticed that she was getting even more burnt. "You think your so tough,"Ice Queen said. She made an ice storm that went towards Jungkook. Quickly, Jungkook took out his flame sword and ran through the ice storm and tried to find his way. The ice storm wore away and Jungkook didn't see the Ice Queen. He felt a tap on his shoulder and when he turned around, the Ice Wueen uppercut him.

{at home}
"Lunya, is Jungkook okay?"Leona asked. "Nope, let's go,"Lunya said as she got up. The three of them left, Lunya, Leona, and Natalie, and went to go find Jungkook. "Lunya, where do you sense him?"Leona asked. "The forest over there,"Lunya said. They ran to the forest and saw Jungkook and the Ice Queen. "Dang, she looks burnt, I thought she would melt,"Lunya said. "That's what I thought, too,"Natalie said. They ran over and Jungkook saw them. "What are you doing here, go back home,"Jungkook said. The Ice Queen turned around and saw them. "Oh look, more people, better to kill,"The Ice Queen said as she shot ice beams that hit Leona. Lunya looked at Leona and looked at the Ice Queen. Lunya took out her scythe and swung it at her. It stabbed the Ice Queen's hip and the she started to scream. Jungkook used his fire blast. Lunya looked at Leona as Leona started to get up slowly. Natalie used her pets to help her and she used her Summoner's Tome and summoned a spirit that helped her and all of them harmed the Ice Queen pretty well. Leona looked at the Ice Queen and used her Mind Control for her to run into the tree really hard. "That's all I can think of,"Leona said. Lunya used her dark magic and harmed Ice Queen a lot.

The Ice Queen shot Natalie with the ice beams. The Ice Queen reduce the temperate quickly and absorb the ice and blasted a big ball at Lunya, when Lunya was looking at Natalie. "I sense that there is a ball coming towards me,"Lunya sensed as she dodged it before it hit her head and hit the tree. "Someone use their power, so we can kill this villain off,"Lunya said. Jungkook got a lighter and made a fire. He controlled the fire and the fire got bigger and bigger and it went to the Ice Queen which started to burn her. Then, Jungkook took the fire out before it made a forest fire leaving the Ice Queen on fire, screaming. "No one hurts my best friend and cousin,"Lunya said. Lunya ran to Natalie and asked if she was okay. Natalie said that she was fine.

"Hurry up and melt or something,"Leona said annoyed that the Ice Queen didn't die yet. The Ice Queen died and they all left the forest. "You almost made a forest fire,"Lunya said. "I know, we could have all died,"Jungkook said. "That's true,"Natalie  said. "I wonder what's gonna happen next,"Jungkook said. "I sense it will be me,"Lunya said. "Really?"Natalie asked. "Yup,"Lunya said. "Be careful and this time, we can't sense you, so I'll come when I think it's a really bad time,"Natalie said. "I'm gonna kick some ass and kill the villain,"Lunya said. "I bet that the villain will be weaker than you,"Jungkook said. Lunya smirked,"That's because the villain is weaker, I'm probably way stronger than the villain." "Hell yea you are,"Leona said,"But good luck tomorrow and kick ass." "You know I will,"Lunya said.

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed that action chapter. Stay tuned for more. Later y'all ✌🏼️.)