Good Day... So Far

Thank you to all my readers. You guys are awesome, and I appreciate all the support. For all of you who haven't fanned, or voted, or commented..... DOOO IITTTT :D

Also I would reallly like to reach 600 votes after this chapter. Plllease people.

Do you guys even read these? I'm just curious.... I'll probably still write before chapters anyways haha.

PEACE!

READ MY MESSAGE AT THE END

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

BLAIRS POV

I woke up with light shining in my eyes. My room never has light unless the ceiling light was on, and I never forget to turn it off before I fall asleep. I opened my eyes, but I had to squint and shield them with my hand because the sunlight is really bright. I looked down and saw light grey sheets, and a dark grey comforter.

This isn't my bed!

I sat up really fast and looked nervously around the room. I soon remembered everything that happened last night. Adam and I kissing; twice. Mandy, and Brian acting like fucking assholes to Adam. Adam asking me to be his girlfriend. The last thought made me smile from ear to ear. I really do care about him a lot, and it seems the more time I spend with him and talk with him, the more I care and love him.

Is it love though? This soon after all these years? Could we really have had that much of a connection when we were younger that it carried on until now? It must be true because I have never had these feelings before, and they feel refreshing compared to all the horrible thoughts and feelings I'd usually have.

I heard a door shut somewhere on the top floor and it was then that I realized that Adam wasn't in bed with me. I started to get out when his door opened revealing a shirtless Adam. Well, he actually wasn't wearing anything but a towel that was wrapped very low on his waist showing off his indented lower abs that look like slanted lines, and his toned stomach that didn't look over done. His whole body, from what I could see, looked absolutely perfect. I've never checked out guys like this before, but I just couldn't help myself with him.

I heard him chuckle, breaking me out of the dirty thoughts going through my mind, and I could feel myself blush. I can't believe he just caught me obviously checking him out.

"When you're done drooling over my oh so fine self, you could shower and change into the clothes I left for you on the sink in the bathroom." He said with clear amusement in his voice.

I don't think I could have turned any redder at that point. I looked up at him and tightly smiled through my embarrassment.

"What time is it?" I asked trying to think of anything besides him still being shirtless in front of me.

He started to walk closer to me while he answered.

"Almost 11. You are sure a heavy sleeper. I tried waking you up but it was like trying to wake someone up from a coma."

I had to force my eyes to stay at his face even though they wanted to gaze down at his body that was now right in front of my eyes. Before I could respond, he bent down and kissed me lightly on the lips without opening his mouth. Not wanted to part just yet, and I grabbed the back of his head, and pulled him down so he was now onto of me on the bed. He grinned against my lips and pulled away leaving a trail of kissed down my neck to my sensitive spot. I arched my back, pressing my body into his, when all of the sudden he got up and pulled me along with him so I was now standing up.