Old Memories, A New Savior

So guys, I picked out a new Blair and if you care to look her picture is on the second chapter 'The Explanation'. I hated having Megan Fox as her, haha.

I never thought I was going to make it to chapter twenty eight and I'm not close to being done. I'm so happy to have my awesome fans and thank you sooo much for keeping up :D

Still taking book covers, and I have a question. 

So ever since the beginning of the book I've always pictured Eric Balflour as Adam, but I was wondering if you guys agreed. Just let me know.

And on the side I added Jay. You guys voted so here he is :] Hope he meets your expectations hahah.

KEEP VOTING

AND COMMENTING :]

and enjoy as always

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

BLAIRS POV

After I talked with Adam I went to class. Two long classes later I was walking towards the vending machines to get something to drink. I heard foot steps behind me then someone put their arm around my shoulders.

"What's up Blair?" Jay asked happily with one ear bud still in his ear.

When we got to his apartment, which was amazing, we got to know each other a lot better. I haven't told him anything personal besides the cutting and burning but he knows there are things he doesn't know about me. We did make a pact though. No matter what we have to be honest with each other. I don't have to tell him everything all at once, but if the situation came up to where I needed to tell him something, I wouldn't lie or hold anything back.

It felt so amazing to be able to connect with someone that knew what I was going through, and kind of went through the same things yet he's so kind and care free. We have so much in common, and once we got to talking the more we just clicked. Right now he's a good friend, but I think I like him more than that. I don't know if it's because we have so much in common, or because he's something different and exciting in my life, or maybe it's just me being confused about my feelings.

Of course I feel awful about Adam. I mean I do love him, but if I really truly did, would I have these sort of feels about other guys? I know I'm being an ass still having Adam go through all this shit with Mandy in hopes of being with me after school ends, and I still want that to happen, but maybe Jay came into my life for a reason. For me to determine if I really wanted to be with Adam. He is my first boyfriend and the only guy I've ever had feelings like this before. So whose to know if I'm jumping the gun?

I decided that I would let whatever happens, happen.

I relaxed into Jays side and replied. "Nothing much. Just ready for this day to be over."

"I know what you mean. Where do you chill at lunch time?" He asked as we reached the vending machines.