A Party To Remember, But Try To Forget

Hey Wattpaders!!

IMPORTANT!!!! : I am having a tiny contest for the people that read my story. I would love for you guys to make me a cover for 'Dejected' and at the end you guys get to vote on the best one. Everyone who submits a cover will automatically get 10 votes on any story they choose and have the cover posted on the side of a chapter. After that the winning cover will be my permanent cover, and also I will dedicate my prologue to you, then promote you to my fans. So if you are interested please send me a cover :] All I ask is that it has the title 'Dejected', and my name 'stfuximshelli495'.

I look forward to seeing them :D

Plllease comment about my story. I really would love some feedback about what you're thinking of Dejected so far.

Annndd the covers on the side of my chapters will be voted on when the story is over. Just a reminder because there are already two up.

I hope you enjoy.

Ohh and MY 21ST BIRFFDAY IS IN 4 DAYYSSS!!!!!!

So you should comment, vote, and fan for my present :D

Enjoy as always!

CHAPTER TWENTY

BLAIRS POV

Adams party was in full swing by seven o clock. He had told me that he got into a fight with his parents and they wouldn't be returning for the rest of their trip so we decided to have a house party for his birthday. Also, this means my birthday is in exactly three weeks and I couldn't be more excited.

Everyone at school had been told about the party. Good thing Adam had such a big house, but I still didn't know that this many people could fit in here. There was a whole wall of tables stacked with beer, and liquor and music was blaring from the speakers. We had moved some of the furniture to other rooms that were off limits, and left some couches against the walls so they wouldn't get in the way. Everyone hand red cups, or beer bottles in their hands and they danced as if they were in a rap music video.

Outside there were lights hanging all around the pool as people went swimming, and hung out in the jacuzzi. The kitchen counter tops were filled with pizza, and soda so people could just go and take what they wanted. I have never been to a party like this before so I decided to lay low, and just get tipsy as the night went on.

Right now I was lounging on the couch with Ryan listening to him make fun of every person here.

"Look at that girl over there! Goddamn does she not own a mirror?"

"Dude what a "butterface". I'd still hit that though."

"Dammnn that girl... aw fuck, what is she doing here?" He said which caught my attention.

I turned around to see who he was looking at with a pissed off face, and it was none other than Mandy. She had her blond hair in a high pony tail that ended at her waist. She had the tiniest pink dress I had ever seen, and also the high heels I had ever seen. I took a big gulp of my rum and coke then turned back around not wanting to add to the attention she already had.

"Fuck her. Lets not let her ruin the party, and it's not like we said no one specific couldn't come." I said with a shrug.

"I know, but she knows that after she got dumped by Adam none of us really want to be around her. Well, besides Brian, and that's only because she gives it up so easily. Nasty ass girl." He said with a scowl.