Ignore And Escape

I love getting comments. It makes my day seeing new emails with comments :D

Sooo please keep commenting.

AND VOTING!!!!!

Seriously I want to see how many people will comment. Even if it just says "I like it" would be awesome. I'm dying for feedback, and plllease let me know what you think about the new guy Jay.

I'm so happy to have my loyal fans that read every chapter the day of posting it :D You guys encourage me to write as much and as offend as I can.

READ!!!!!
Sorry, another drug slang term, but "Tar" is heroin.

Anndd another note [sorry] notice how Blair is somewhat different in this chapter. I've done this before with other chapters and some people were confused thinking she was bi polar or something. SHE IS NOT. I'm just trying to point out the differences in her personality when she is sober, and when she isn't.

COMMENT FAN VOTE ADD TO READING LIST

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Help me move up on the Teen Fiction list pllllease.

I hope you enjoy my awesome readers!

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

BLAIRS POV

I didn't know where Jay and I were going, but I wasn't nervous about that. Something about Jay made me feel at ease around him even though I had just met him. We pulled into a corner store parking lot and he turned off his bike after finding a spot.

"I need to get some cigs real quick. Need anything?" He asked as he hit the kick stand with his foot and balanced the bike. He got off then turned back to me after taking off his helmet.

I tried getting off by myself, but failed because I couldn't get my foot around the front. I almost fell, taking the bike with me, when Jay grabbed my side and balanced me. I blushed then stood up straight while taking off my helmet.

"Hehe yeah, the more you hang out with me the more you'll realize I trip and fall.... a lot." I said embarrassed as he held back a laugh.

I grabbed my bag and got my wallet. "Just get me Marlboro Reds, and  a Dr. P, please."

"I got it. What kind of dude would I be if I took your money?" He asked then walked into the store.

I smiled to myself then took out my hair from the nasty bun on my head which I just remembered I had. God I must look like fucking shit right now. I ran my fingers through my hair quickly trying to get the tangles out then tried to part it like I usually have it. I couldn't get it right so I guess I would just have to deal.

Jay came back out after a few minutes and gave me the stuff I had asked for. I unscrewed the cap, and took a giant swig.

"So where can we go? I just moved here so the only places I know of is the school, here, and my apartment." He said then chugged his soda.

"Umm there's a park near my house that's not too far away. No one is usually there during the day." I said.

"That sounds good. Hop on then." Jay replied then through his soda bottle on the ground.

I put my stuff in my bag, then got on after him and put my helmet back on. He pulled out, and this time I felt more comfortable on the bike so I loosen my grip around his waist and leaned back looking at everything rush by around us. I felt him pick up the speed and my adrenalin started to pump within me. Riding a motorcycle was amazing with the wind whipping around me, no doors to prevent me from falling or getting hurt, the vibration of the motor underneath my legs felt powerful, and also getting to feel the nice abs of my driver was a plus.