Chapter One

I'm pretty sure after the second week of school everybody's ready for it to be over. I know Jerome is. He was already skipping, sitting at the traphouse smoking a blunt.

"Big daddy Jerome," Trina, one of the older girls, called standing in the doorway of his office. "We finished cooking and bagging the coke like you wanted us to. What next?"

"That was all." He said sitting back. He was at the trap alone since everyone went ahead to school. He put out the roach and left his office to find one of the new girls. Somebody he hasn't had sex with yet.

"Cya," he said. The older red haired girl turned around. She was 21 and needed the money. "Come to my office." They walked back and he closed the door.

"I have a boyfriend." She stated.

"Well, maybe he should write your check," He mocked. "Get on your knees."

Veneer smiled at Grace's attempt to hit them folks. He shook his head as the music continued to play and she started to nae nae.

"Aye!" She said as the song changed and she started doing her own thing. This was the fun they had during their free period. Veneer drove them to a park for fresh air and Grace decided to bust out her dance moves.

"We have to make another dance video." Veneer said as Grace sat down out of breath. She nodded in agreement.

"It's gonna be lit." She said smiling.

Veneer stood up. "A little pop pop pop." He hit them folks. "And a little this." He started moonwalking. "Some of this." He did something else that made Grace laugh.

"We have to get back to class." She said standing up. He looked at his watch.

"Yeah. We do." He agreed.

Once they got back to the school they split up to go to their classes.

"Alright get out." Jerome told Cya after they finished. Cya nodded shamefully as she left. She didn't enjoy the feeling of being taken advantage of, but there was nothing she could do.

One of Jerome's boys Chris walked in and shook his head. "Ain't you supposed to be in school, man?"

"Hell yeah, but am I? No." He said sitting back.

"So I just seen shorty walk out. She any good?" Chris asked referring to Cya.

"Not really. She to worry about it has boyfriend gonna find out. Like bitch just give me some pussy and I don't care what happens with ya relationship." They laughed.

"Damn she bad as fuck. I just wanna tap that one good time. Know what I'm saying?"

"Yeah I feel you man."

"What's baby girl up to these days?" Jerome passed him the blunt he just lit.

"Honestly I wouldn't know. Regina mom's tripping. She won't let me see the girl." He said getting angry.

"She threatened me by talking about how she gotta turn me in if I come around her daughter or her grandbaby again." He explained. "I don't want my daughter growing up like I grew up. I know my mom died during childbirth, but then my dad left me. So I don't want her thinking I don't want her you feel me?"

"Yeah man. I told you to wrap it up though. Then you wouldn't be having this problem." Chris said hitting his shoulder.

"But she was a virgin." He pointed out. "And you know I can't resist virgin pussy."

"I don't understand man. Virgins don't do nothing but lay on they backs. I like a girl with experience." Chris said biting his lip and nodding. "Matter of fact. I'm bout to go hit one of them bitches out there."