Chapter Twenty-Eight

Jerome miserably sat back in the backseat of Grayson's car with a pout on his face. After a successful drop, they decided to celebrate by picking some girls up. Jerome felt hella bad for leaving Grace like that. He couldn't even focus on the girl he had his arm wrapped around.

"Jerome what's wrong with you?" Frank asked.

"Man, what if Grace was right?" He mumbled looking at his hands.

"What you talkin? Get your mind out the gutter." Frank said. "Look to your left."

Jerome looked into the smiling face of the brown skin that clung to him. "Mhm."

"Focus on that tonight." Frank said hitting his chest in encouragement.

Jerome looked at her again and back down. "I don't wanna cheat." Jerome moaned. "What's wrong with me?"

"She'll only know if you tell her." The girl said smiling.

"What if I slip up and tell her?" Jerome said. "Then I'll lose her forreal. Frank talk to Grace for me please."

"If you fuck her I'll do it." Frank said.

"Fine, but only because I haven't had pussy in a while." He kissed the girls back and slowly pulled away. "What's yo name anyways?"

"Shana." She said feelings down his torso. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

"Ok." Jerome said laying his head back. He felt the air hit his dick and her mouth around it.

"Jerome you coming back to my place is you going to your house is what?" Grayson asked.

"Man I don't care." Jerome groaned moving Shana's head up and down his shaft.

"Well, I'm going home." Grayson said.

"Mhm." Jerome said biting his lip and watching her work on his meat. He groaned and laid his head back again sighing. He needed a release. All that shit with Grace and being faithful he figured was not worth it. She was turning him into something he didn't wanna be. All he wants her to do his hall him graduate and suck his dick.

"Jerome wake up." Frank said hitting him.

Jerome opened his eye looking over at Frank. "I'm not sleep in thinking. This some chill ass head." He pulled Shana off his dick and she had cum running down her chin. She cleaned herself up and smiled at Jerome.

When they got back to Grayson's house, he let them in and Jerome stayed on the porch to shoot a quick text to Grace. He got no response so he sadly went in the house locking the door.

"Grayson I can't believe you bringing other bitches here." Desmond pouted stomping his foot. "Giving them my dick."

"Baby, I ain't giving nobody yo dick." Grayson said with a smile. "She was just keeping it warm for you."

"Gray?"

"What?"

"You serious?"

"Yes."

"You lucky Jerome don't like me or is he fucking him." Desmond said.

"Aye bitch don't put my name in that gay shit." Jerome said putting his phone away. "Grayson get yo nigga."

"So you'd rather fuck my homeboy?" Grayson asked.

"No I wanted to to leave so we could talk in private." Desmond told Gray.

Jerome walked upstairs and found Shana going through her phone. "Ready now?" She asked. Jerome nodded unbuckling his pants and pulling his hard dick out.

"Lets hurry up."

Grace stared at the text from Jerome. I'm sorry boo, please forgive me. Grace didn't want to. He didn't cancel their date, and he left her thinking he would show up. Typical nigga shit. She called Kelly and he came over in 20 minutes to comfort her.

"Where's your dad?" He asked coming in through the window.

"Sleep." She said sniffling. "Thanks for coming over."

"I can't leave you hanging." Kelly said hugging her. "Are you ok?"

"No, I think I'm done with Jerome. I can't do it anymore." Grace said. Kelly smiled and looked her in the eyes.

"So I can call you mine now?"

"We haven't broken up yet. I'll do it tomorrow." Grace said. "I honestly don't even want to think about him."

"Well, I'm here to help you get over him." Kelly said pulling back. Grace looked at him for a few seconds before leaning in and kissing him. Kelly kissed back harder pulling her under him. Grace allowed his tongue to explore her mouth as her arms found their way around Kelly's neck.

Their kiss got deep and Kelly started feeling in Grace's body. He moved to her neck and placed light kisses around trying not to leave a hickey. He started removing her shirt and Grace let him. He removed her pants and she let him. Kelly laid her back on the edge of the bed and she wrapped her legs around him. He stripped as well revealing a six pack and a v-line. Grace melted a little just looking at Kelly, but she was also very scared.

Kelly bent down to remove her bra and she covered her breast considering she'd never exposed herself to anyone before.

"Move your hands and let me see your body." Kelly asked softly. He grabbed her hands and slowly moved them away exposing her perky nipples. "Your body is no beautiful." Kelly said pulling her panties down. "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes, but it's my first time so be gentle." She warned.

"You don't have a damn thing to worry about." Kelly said pulling a condom out of his wallet. Grace took a peek at his size through his boxers and it was a big bulge. Grace took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Kelly pulled his boxers down and his dick spring out at Grace. He put the condom on and bent over Grace sitting at her entrance. "Last chance to back out."

"No backing out." She said taking a deep breath.

Jerome got what he thinks he's been needing for a long time and Grace got some dick for the first time. A relationship of nothing but cheaters. How beautiful.