二十

03:14 A.M.

CALL START - 03:14 A.M.

TAEHYUNG:
" ... so "

JIMIN:
" so? "

TAEHYUNG:
" uh, didn't you say you were going to tell me why you went back to busan? "

JIMIN:
" oh, right. well you remember pink haired guy? "

TAEHYUNG:
" the one who stole your job? "

JIMIN:
" yeah, that one. i've been... seeing him around a lot recently. like, to the point where it's supposed to be unusual because we've only talked once, or maybe even twice during that one job interview. but... he's everywhere i go now. "

TAEHYUNG:
" he's a local at the cafe right? just like you? "

JIMIN:
" yeah. but that's not the only place i've been seeing him. "

TAEHYUNG:
" ... what are you trying to say here? "

JIMIN:
" i'm saying that it's weird that i've started running into him at my local gym too. and when i'm walking home from class. i've seen him eating at the restaurant across campus. tae, that's sketchy right? he doesn't even go to our campus."

JIMIN:
" and he sees me too but... he ignores me. goes back to doing whatever with that look, a look that makes it seem like he knows something that i don't and i just—"

TAEHYUNG:
" are you saying that he's stalking you? "

JIMIN:
" i don't know what i'm saying. i'm just creeped out and scared, that's why i came to busan again. i thought if i could disappear for a few days then maybe he'll lay off. and i'm coming back in a day, if you're wondering. maybe two. i don't know. "

TAEHYUNG:
" you should've told me. i could've–– i don't know, been there with you. so you wouldn't have to be alone. "

JIMIN:
" i know, but i wasn't sure if it was relevant so i kind of just brushed it off. "

TAEHYUNG:
" well it's a good thing that you have that gun of yours. "

JIMIN:
" yeah. but now i'm actually terrified that i'd have to use it some time. "

JIMIN:
" i don't want to have to kill a guy, taehyung. and pink hair actually looks harmless. "

JIMIN:
" though sometimes i can't help but feel like running him over whenever i see him on the streets. "

JIMIN:
" or you know, stab him with a fork. "

TAEHYUNG:
" please don't. "

JIMIN:
" i'll try. "

TAEHYUNG:
" ... hey jimin. "

JIMIN:
" yeah? "

TAEHYUNG:
" y-you... meant it right? that me kissing you––oh god that sounds so weird–– that me doing that to you didn't change anything? and we're still cool and you're not bothered?"

JIMIN:
" i mean–– well, you kind of caught me off guard back then. and i guess it kind of did bother me a little bit and all i was thinking was what the fuck just happened. "

JIMIN:
" but of course i meant it. we're friends, taehyung. have been for a long time. and i'm willing to let go of any stupid thing you did––will do–– whenever you're drunk. "

TAEHYUNG:
" oh thank god. "

TAEHYUNG:
" i'm so glad that that's out of the way. "

JIMIN:
" but guess what? "

TAEHYUNG:
" what? "

JIMIN:
" it's 3:18 and you're a lousy kisser. "

TAEHYUNG:
" oh my god please don't–– "

JIMIN:
" like seriously, even my aunt's dog can do better than that "

TAEHYUNG:
" i was drunk! "

JIMIN:
" that doesn't change anything. "

TAEHYUNG:
" you said it yourself! it's been years since i had action so please— god.  you are never going to live this one down, are you? "

JIMIN:
" of course not. imagine how funny it would be telling my kids this. "

TAEHYUNG:
" mini park jimins? yikes. not sure if i want to stick around for that. "

JIMIN:
" wow. i hope you stay single for at least another ten years. "

TAEHYUNG:
" i hope you drink rotten milk. "

JIMIN:
" i hope someone teaches you how to kiss. "

TAEHYUNG:
" i hate you. "

JIMIN:
" love you too, asshole. "

CALL END - 03:22 A.M.

+
a/n: they're so gay but so platonic and i'm so in love pls hoLD ME