ENDING NOTES.

a big thanks to everyone who has supported this book! your votes and comments are what keeps me motivated to write (and god knows i need a lot of that). so thank you again. this is my first time doing a texting fic and it was really fun to experiment. hope you enjoyed reading as much as i did writing.

second, sorry if that ending was lame i honestly don't know what i did. also, i feel like there's only so little i can deliver with a texting format fic like this. i think it's necessary to give some clarifications and explanations because there's more to the story than just those texts. without further ado:

TAEHYUNG

he cares. too much to the point where it's unhealthy. he just wants jimin to be safe and happy, even if the boy does as much as rob a bank, i'm sure that taehyung would forgive him. he's kind of blind, isn't he? he loves his best friend too much that he forgets that sometimes the things jimin's does is plain wild and unforgivable. but he sees past all of that, because in the end, all he wants is jimin to be okay. despite the circumstances.

JIMIN

he's... complicated. he is reckless and selfish and immature at times, but those traits only make up the best friend that taehyung would never trade for. he's a bit self-conscious and not sure of himself, which sometimes lead him to do the things he shouldn't. i've hinted from the start that jimin has... violent tendencies whenever he feels pressed, angered, or scared (refer to chapters 1, 6, 15, 20, and the part where he fucking shoots a guy) it may seem like all he does is gets into trouble without thinking, but he never intends on putting harm on anyone. it's just unfortunate that he carries bad luck wherever he goes.

TAE & JIMIN

TAE & JIMIN

their friendship is a push and pull kind of thing, the push part mostly on jimin's behalf. while taehyung just wants to look out for his best friend, and sometimes even goes way past invading his privacy, jimin doesn't want to live having someone breathing on his neck every second. jimin believes that he doesn't need help. that he can fix his own mistakes just fine, but of course he's just being naive. and taehyung? like i said, he's just blind. it's obvious that the things jimin does aren't really reasonable and just plain stupid and reckless, but tae's always more than willing to look past that and forgive the boy, no matter how messed up. tae's almost always the one who caves, he's always the one who comes running back to jimin, always the one to say sorry even when it's not his fault.

lastly, i've said this a couple of times, but i'm saying it again because i want to, taehyung loves jimin. a lot, but none of it is romantic. they're best friends and will be for a long time. i just wanted to show that it's possible for someone to love someone in a very platonic way. sure, you're in love, but you're in love with your best friend and that's okay. you don't want to date them or anything and that you just love them and that's fine.

but you know, you can imagine your own ending. *winks*

 *winks*

TIME

i purposely titled this book as 'seconds till none' because i had this thought that things could easily falter and crumble into nothing in mere seconds. (like a building during an earthquake, ya know?) that it takes only moments to break years of friendship and promises. so what i'm saying is, it took jimin seconds to shoot the guy, thus complicating his and tae's friendship and almost turning it into nothing. and it might just take them seconds to forgive each other and fix everything, but it truly takes years for things to be the same again. or maybe never at all. and in taehyung's case, time only stops and starts when his best friend is there with him. therefore, each second turns meaningless when jimin's absent.

i know i ended the story with a sort of happy ending, that they make up and are friends again, but that's not the end of it. jimin could just do shit again and everything will repeat like a cycle. i'll let you guys imagine how that will go.

CONNECTIONS BETWEEN SECONDS TILL NONE AND LOSS.
( no major spoilers if you haven't read loss, but just to be safe, don't read if you don't want to )

yes, this tae & jimin is the tae & jimin from loss. i don't see this book as some sort of prequel for loss as it's not really relevant to the plot. so i guess this could be like a companion book? whatever. you decide. i imagine seconds till none to take place two years before anything in loss happens, before taehyung meets inha. (and you know a lot of shit happens if you read loss). you'll know just how close i describe tae & jimin to be if you've been following the book, so i felt like showing you guys a glimpse of their relationship. and mostly because i've become huge vmin trash.

i hope that clears a few things up

i hope that clears a few things up. and once again, thank you for your support! this my second finished book, i'm so happy you have no idea. i have other works coming up, a jungkook fic and a taekook fic, so look forward to those!

stay healthy,
mara. <3