New Job

Y/N=Your Name
L/N=Last Name
F/C=Favorite Color
B/F=Best Friend
E/C=Eye Color
L/C= Lips Color
H/C=Hair Color
S/C= Skin color
POV= Point Of View

--------------------------

"Hello, Y/N. You wanted the job, right?"

"Yeah. Is the place still free?"

"Yup, you got it. Be here tomorrow 11.45 pm. Your job starts at midnight."

"Okay, wonderful!"

~Your POV~

'YES! I got the job!' I was preparing mentally for the night shift. My phone started buzzing some distance from me. Who's calling me at this hour? Oh, B/F.

"Hello Y/N! Did you get that job you wanted?" B/F asked when I picked up.

"I did! It's gonna be so much fun!" I answered.

"Good job! Pun intented" B/F giggled.

"Very clever, B/F, very clever" I answered. "But I have to go eat something and go rest. Tomorrow is a special day, y'know?"

"Okay, good luck, bye!" B/F hung up.

'Now. What am I gonna eat? It seems the easiest just to order pizza or something.'

Timeskip

11.30. 15 minutes. I ran to my car and drove it to Fazbear's pizza. That was the second place, Fazbear's family diner was first, if I reckon correctly. Surely enough, I arrived at the damn place. I stepped in and heard someone greeting me: "You must be Y/N L/N!"

"Yep", I replied. That someone was a short haired woman, probably a part of the management.

"Your shift begins soon, so go to your office, I'm positive you'll learn fast how things work" she smiled and walked to her car.

The office was a big room, a table and a chair in middle. Few TVs were piled up in the corner and there were posters on top of the vents. There were two vents, one on the right, one on the left, and there was a hallway straight in front of you.

I sat down and grabbed an empty Freddy mask. What's this for? Fast thinking made me put it on my head. That works out.

A tablet laid on the table, and when I picked it up, it opened. Cam 2, cam 2B, cam 4, etc. When I clicked rooms, it showed me the room, obviously. Then I looked to battery and clock. '1 am, full battery... good'

Still, there was something on the table. A flashlight. It was fully working and all. Now I looked down at the tablet. The bunny and chicken from the stage were gone. 'Damn...'

2 am, 4/5 battery.

Timeskip

4 am, 3/5 battery.

I heard something coming from the vents. Panicked, I put Freddy's mask on my head just in time.

"Hi Freddy!" the bright blue bunny said.

"H-hi" I said, trying to imitate Freddy's voice.