The lost friend

~Y/Ns POV~

Bonnie? Where? What? I was clearly placed on a party table. I didn't saw any animatronics around, tho. Oh wait. I looked just second ago behind me, but, now when I looked again, I saw a golden bear animatronic. I remember him! He and Springtrap tried to kidnap me one time! But now, he was just staring at me.

"You okay?" He asked. I was totally shocked. Wasn't he like, evil anymore?

"I guess..." I answered. "What happened? Where are everyone?"

"That what happened, I don't know. Everyone are in service room, trying to get Springtrap to talk" Golden bear said.

"What was your name, by the way?" I wasn't sure of it. I have heard it, I swear...

"Golden Freddy, to 'friends,' Goldie" Goldie said. Ah! Now I remember! "I'm Golden Freddy, but others calls me asshole. To you, I'm Goldie." Something like that he said.

"Why are you helping me?" In confusion, I asked him.

"Well, you were nearly dying after everyone left you, I helped you that much you were breathi-" Goldie stopped, when he fell from chair he was sitting on. Um, what?

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's the puppet.." Goldie whispered.

"Puppet? Black puppet, with smiling mask and white stripes?" Could that puppet what he was talking about, same as puppet who gave me life?

"How- How do you know her?" Goldie shocked.

"Um.... I just- Uh- Saw her in my dream..?" That's kinda like what happened.

"Damnit..." Goldie looked around him. Then, his ears got up like he heard something. Then, like something punched Goldie, he fell to floor.

"Goldie?" I was confused.

"Y/N!" Bonnie shouted behind me.