Night 2

11:58. Battery 5/5

~Old Bonnies POV~

'Is she there yet? I hope so... she's so nice...' I walked to party room. I looked camera and entered went. Y/N was checking her tablet while I walked to her back. 'Does she have ears anymore?' I screamed, not loud, but much to scare Y/N.
   "Gaah!" Y/N shouted when she falls from her chair. When her E/C eyes saw me, she laughed lil' bit and returned to her chair.

~Your POV~

   "Do not do that ever again" I said with humorous voice.
   "Or what? Are you gonna punish me?" Bonnie replied.

~Mangles POV~ (suprise mothorfu-)

As usual, I were climbing to nightguards office.
   "Or what? Are you gonna punish me?" I heard Bonnies voice. 'What is he doing there?' I speed a little up and now I were at hallway in front of the office. Nightguard were checking her cameras while Bonnie were checking wents.
   "Hello", BB said while crossing hallway.
   "Hello, BB", I muttered back.
I climbed more forwards and I reached the office. Hanging my head down, I looked down from ceiling of the office. Bonnie wrapped his arm around nightguard and then he let go.
   "I will protect you, Y/N. These five long nights" Bonnie said to her. Or, to Y/N. 'How could he?' I falled accideantly down, close to left went.
   "MANGLE!?" Bonnie shouted. "What did you hear?"
   "Absolutely nothing! I swear! I just came to hang!"
   "Now leave, please" Bonnie had that passive-aggressive tone I did not like. Last time when he was that angry were then when his arm and face ripped of. His madness and sorrow... I quited pretty fast.

~Your POV~

   "Was Mangle trying to kill me?" I asked Bonnie since I didn't see Mangle or hear her anymore.
   "Probably, or she was just stalking us" Bonnie answered.
-----------------------------------------------------
h why did i ever think this was a good idea