Another nightmare

~Little timeskip, like 10 min~

~Y/Ns POV~

I got up and somehow I could walk. Bonnie seems superworried and stressed about me. He didn't let me go alone or anything. He changed today. I was like, good with my wound. When animatronics looked it, it wasn't that bad. Car didn't go that fast. My luck. But now I was tired. Could I sleep? I lied down to table where I was when they put bandages on me. I closed my eyes, and I felt Bonnie watching me.

~Your dream~
I was on pizzeria. I looked around, there was Bonnie, Freddy and Chica on stage. I walked here, and then Bonnie started to walk somewhere. He just walked. Sometimes I heard: 'Follow me' voices. Bonnie was going to a room, but then he stopped because a purple man, who looked like man from that car, but older, he runned with an axe to him and started to 'kill' him.

"No!" I shouted, but they didn't seem to listen me. Bonnie was in parts on floor, and that man wiped sweat from his forehead. He seemed pleased. I didn't notice, that I cried. Tears, that were warm, dropped to floor.

"Good job" man talked to himself. "Freddy and Chica left."
His voice was pretty deep.
~End of your dream~

"Y/N waKE Up!" Bonnie said to me. I was wet of sweat, again, and my cheecks were stained with tears. Bonnie looked more worried than ever.

"I did just have some nightmares" I tried to make my voice cool.

"Ok..." Bonnie said little bit like 'hmm how do I know that you don't lie' voice. I looked down floor. Everything felt differend. I don't know how.

"Can I go to a walk?" I asked innocently like anything didn't just happen.

"JusT DOn't geT ANy trOUBLe, oK?"

"Ok." I started walk to office. When I was on hallway, I heard something behind me.
--------------------------------------
Idk if this is cliffhanger... but.. CLIFFHANGER! K im sry