New pizzeria

~Y/Ns POV~

I was now home. Finally. What should I do? I sat down to sofa and opened TV. There was news coming.

Hello there, (Citys name) people. That famous pizzeria named 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza', is now closed, because we found blood all over the place, blood of human. And a rotten golden bunny has found human trapped inside of it. Blood probably was from he. New pizzeria is probably coming, we have not decided yet. And I guess question 'What happen to animatronics?' is in your mind. They are gonna be scrapped or re-used to new animatronics. It is up to will we make new pizzaria. It will be in lower bugjet, tho. Have nice day, see you next time!

'Oh no! It is gonna close! Or it is closed.. are they gonna wreck Bonnie to pieces? And what about Springtrap!?' I was panicking. Again today. 'Save them... save me!' I have to save them. But how? I can't block them to wrecking them... What should I do? I can't. I can't save them. Now I remembered my wound. 'I didn't remember it! God' I wasn't bleeding... Thank goodness.

~Da legendary freaking timeskip~

I got now free for hospital. Guys there were pretty nice to me, tho. But wait... It have been little bit less than month when I last time entered Freddy's. 'I hope Bonnie is ok...' I tought.

~Bonnies POV~

That day, when that man, came to us, and he shutted us off, I wasn't knowing what is happening. Now, it was day, when we should get turned on. I can feel it.

"Aand done!" Man said.

"Are you sure?" Manager said.

"Yes!" Man was pretty proud of himself. He swithced us on. I woke up same style as Freddy, Chica and Foxy. Foxy checked his cove, Chica was looking at her cupcake and Freddy was looking at others. I was trying to touch my face. It was fixed. And my arm. It is fixed too! Like good ol' times... But we looked still not us. I was more looking like bunny, Freddy has different head, Chica was like 60% fixed up and she looked different and Foxy... he wasn't full fixed. He has like wound in his chest. His legs shows his endoskeleton. I moved a bit, and I felt I was better. But hey... what happened to Y/N?

~Your POV~

I opened news in hope that woman would say Freddy's pizzeria is open again. And that came true.

Hello again, (citys name) people. Freddy Fazbear's pizza, that closed few weeks ago, is opened again! Come on join kids and grown-ups-alike! And then to other news...

It is open again? I have to go there. I immedeatly took my keys, phone, and my wallet. I was good.

~Timeskip when you got to pizzeria~

Finally here! I was in front door. How would it look like? I walked in. Stage was in front of me, but other side of the room, pirate cove was on left side. And a random door behind the stage. A backroom probably? Idk. I walked to the stage where was many children screaming and smiling. I fake smiled and looked to stage. There was yellow chicken, a bear and purple bunny. Wait... aren't these... no, they couldn't... yes they are! Chica was changed, a lot. Freddy looked better, I think and Bonnie. He had his face, and arm, and now he could play his guitar better. Tears of joy nearly filled my eyes seeing my friends. And my lov- waitwaiwait. What was I thinking? Anyways, it was fantastic to see them again. But... am I still on nightguard job? I walked where you should pay, and I asked a woman.

"Umm sorry for bothering, but in last pizzeria, I got night shift... do I still have it?" I was little bit nervous, no clue why.

"What was your name?" She asked.

"Y/N L/N."

"Ookay...you can take this job if you want but... we don't force you to!" She was acting kind. Her brown eyes looked at me.

"I will take the job" I decided.

"Okey dokey! Come here around 11:00 so I can teach you how things work and stuff" she smiled, and I smiled too.

"See ya then!" I leaved.
----------------
OH MY CLUCKING GOD I HAVEN'T UPDATE IN AN ETERNITY SORRY