Back again

~Y/Ns POV~

'Damn nightmares...' I was about to sleep again, but always when I closed my eyes, there was two red eyes watching me. And second time I tried to sleep, another nightmare showed. It was like bro or sis to that first nightmare. 'I want back to that pizzeria!' Was in my mind in that second. My head is 98% ok, so I probably could drive now to Freddy's. I runned fast as I could to my car, and then drived to here. There was no other cars, so I was free to choose my place. Of course, close to pizzeria. Now nothing could stop me. I looked at my phones clock. 4 am. It was like 25 foots to pizzeria.

20 foots.

I runned forwards.

15 foots.

Close to there.

10 foots.

So close!

5 foots.

Then it happened. I checked there was no cars in there, and I felt free to run like chicken to pizzeria. But, when I stepped 3 steps, a huge pain crushed me.

I felt my bones crack, and blood was everywhere. It was so painful. When I looked that what crushes me, it was purple car. I didn't see anybody in the car, probablt shadow was on he so I didn't see him or something. Somebody who was in car, stopped it, and came out. There was a young man, who wore purple clothes and he had black hair. (But he is not Purple Guy) Not long. He just looked at me, and quitted. With no words, no help. I was bleeding to death.

What do I do? Pizzeria was so close... but could I make myself here? I started to drag myself with my hands there. Probably someone could help me there. And if don't, I will die. 'I have my phone!' I could call hospital! I checked pocket where my phone should be... but there was just broken one. 'Shiet!' I continued to drag myself, and it was very painful. When I opened the door, I smelled pizza. But now there was no time for that. I was dying.

"Bonnie!" I called with weak voice. "Help me!"

~Old Bonnies POV~

I was in Part 'n' Services-room, as usual. Foxy was telling his pirate storys to me, Freddy and Chica. Mangle had joined us, she lied beside Foxy.

"Bonnie!" Familiar voice called. 'Toy Chica?' No. That voice sounded like human. 'Could she be?'

"UmM GUys SOMeonE CAlleD Me... I Go cHECk whAT'S Up" I said while I opened door. I crossed dining area and then I saw her. Y/N. She was bloody, pair of her bones showed out, her eyes was full of tears. She looked at me, and I her.

"Y/N! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I shouted and runned to her. She cried and telled that some purple guy drove over her. 'It can't be Vincent... he is dead!'

"COME GUYS HELP ME!" I called for help. (Da reference) With one arm I couldn't carry her. I lifted her head, same style when Foxy bit her. She was almost healed from that. Then I heard three of my friends runned to me. Toy Chica, Freddy and Foxy. They gasped when they saw Y/N.

"What ha-happened t-to 'er?" Foxy asked me.

"A raNDOm gUY Who wORE PurplE DRove oVEr Y/N" I answered. "CouLD You heLP Me carRY HEr?"

"Of c-course, ma-mate" Foxy took her legs. Freddy holded her head and I her torso. Toy chica runned to get first aid-pack while we taked her to table. We cleared it from all the birtday-shit. Toy Chica came back and started to clean her wound.

~Le time skip this time, not da~

~Y/Ns POV~

'My head hurts... and stomach...' I opened my eyed, and they widened when I watched to my torso. My clothes was covered in blood, and I had a lot of bandage in my stomach. When I moved my body, it hurted. I saw Bonnie sitting on a chair watching me. Always when I looked at his faceless face, pity filled up my mind. Now in his red eyes was sad? I don't know. But when he blinked, he hugged me. With no words.

"I am back again" I whispered to him.

"JusT DON't maKE Me worRY THat muCH" he sounded like he was crying inside.
---------------------------------------------
Who is that purple guy, who is not Purple Guy? Sounds pretty funny, doesn't it?