First night, new place

~Y/Ns POV~

I walked back to stage. Bonnie was making eyecontact to kids. I stared at him but he didn't look at me. Does he even remember me? I had no clue. I sat down and listened to songs what animatronics was playing. Then, everything went different. Place looked like nobody haven't used this place 50 years, animatronics were... weird? Freddys mouth was open and he looked at me with black eyes that have white pupils. Bonnie was like tearing his jaw and head apart and Chica was glitching badly. I was in little fear. I didn't know where Foxy is in this place. All of animatronics stared at me, and everything went black. I woke up in pizzeria. I placed my hand there where my heart is and breathed heavily. My luck that no one saw me. Then I felt like someone watched me. It was Bonnie. He looked at me, staring. He played music same time.

~Bonnies POV~

Y/N... where is she? I looked down to kids, noticing that I was much taller than then. I didn't see her. A girl sat down to table in corner. She looked at me with familiar eyes. Is that Y/N? Could she be? Then she falled like asleep to table. Probably she was veery tired or something was wrong. A new song started, and I started playing it. This was like years ago. Then we was used and we were loved. But it got bored. She woked up holding place where her heart should be. She looked at me in fear or panick. I looked then to Freddy who was looking at kids.

~Timeskip~

~Y/Ns POV~

It was 10:45 pm. I walked to my car and drived to Freddy's. Animatronics were shutted in stage when I got in. Same girl who I asked job waved at me. Her brown eyes looked at me and she het closer.

"Hey Y/N! Let's just get started!" She said.

"But wait a second... what is your name?" She knew my name, I want to know her name.

"Oh! Stupid me, I always forgot. I am Pinja!" Pinja said.

"Ok. Where is the office?"

"Follow me!" We walked a hallway to office, what was pretty small. One single lamp lighted that room. There was a chair, a tablet in it and a table. I sat down.

"You probably know how to use that tablet, right? If an animatronic walks to door and you see it, you should press bottom button. Heh, sounds funny" Pinja told me.

"But in hallways is very dark. How can I see them?" I asked.

"Press this button" she pointed at white button higher than the door button. A light flashes in hallway. "You probably now know how things work. Just don't get killed!" She half-runned away. 'Ok...' I looked at tablet. I tapped cams and few rooms showed up. Show stage was full. Then camera glitched and Bonnie is gone. 'Ooh shiet' I heard animatronics footsteps. I looked at right door and pressed lightbutton. No one was there. I looked left door and did same. There was Bonnie standing and staring at me. 'If an animatronic walks to door and you see it, press bottom button...' echo repeated in my mind. I smashed door button and door closed. Bonnie looked at me trough window. He was saying something, but I didn't hear. He looked at me somehow hopefully.
----------------------
Whey whey wheyyy