Seventeen reaction to you hugging them and not letting go

S.coups:
At first he wouldn't mind and would love that you were showing him a little extra affection, hugging you back. Once he realized that you didn't want to let go he'd start laughing, thinking that you're being really cute.
Jeonghan & Jun:
When you continue hugging him after he thought that you were done he'd be slightly surprised. Asking you why you were still hugging him, but laughing slightly at the same time.
Joshua:
He'd just start laughing when you wouldn't let go. He wouldn't ask any questions but would be still be a little surprised. Though, by the end he'd just let you hold on to him for as long as you wanted.
The8:
He'd wouldn't say much to the fact that you were still hugging him. But when he realized that you were still hugging he'd probably ask you if something was wrong or if you were alright.
DK & Dino:
If you weren't letting go of him, then he wouldn't let go of you either. If anything you'd have to be the one to pry him off of you when you're done hugging him. But, that would just cause him to whine slightly at the fact that you're no longer hugging him.
Hoshi:
He'd just continue hugging you if you didn't want to let go. He'd ask you wether you were going to let go or not and if you weren't then he'd tell you that he would either. But, he'd probably tickle your sides after you had been hugging him for a while.
Mingyu:
He would let you hug him as long you wanted. He'd be shocked at first, as to why you were still hugging him but, when he realized that you didn't want to let go, he'd smile and wrap his arms around you and let you hug him comfortably.
Wonwoo:
He'd just smile and let you continue hugging him. He wouldn't complain or question it and if anything would just hug you longer as well.
Seungkwan
His initial reaction would be shock when he goes to pull away but you're still hugging. But, he'd just smile and enjoy that fact that you're still in his arms.
Vernon & Woozi:
He'd be kind of shy and surprised at the fact that you were still hugging him. But he'd just try to hide his blushing cheeks in your shoulder or the crook of your neck as you hugged him.