Chapter 6

I continued to glare at him as he wiggled his eyebrows and came closer to me. Once he got right in front of me I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist. Carrying me back into the room and shutting the door.

"Hm...I don't know." I said as I ran the top of my nose along his neck. He shivered and held me tighter. I planted kisses and then grazed my teeth on the spot I was suppose to mark him and he growled. He pushed me against the wall as he pressed himself against me.

"Charity. Now." He begged.

"Fine." I said as I planted more kisses along his neck and finally said what I wanted to say.

"I love you too." And then bit into his neck. He let out a moan as my canines sunk in and he gripped me tightly. I reluctantly released him and he slammed his mouth onto mine growling as he held the side of my neck with one hand. Our mental connection connected completely and i could feel the pleasure coming off of him.

"Come on princess lets go watch a movie in our room." He said as he picked me up bridal style and walked to our room. He dropped me on the bed and climbed in after me. Pulling the covers over us he grabbed the remote and flicked through the channels as I just admired his face and the comfort he brought me.

"You like what you see?" He smirked as he watched the screen.

"I've seen better." I said with a serious face. He turned to me with a murderous look on his face.

"Who?" He said deadly calm. I held in my laugh.

"Well he is tall and very handsome. And has the cutest nick name for me." He grabbed me and pulled me on top of him.

"Princess tell me now." He said as his whole body tensed and I held in my laughter.

"Plus he is a Alpha!!" I said super excitedly.

"DAMIT CHARITY WHO THE HELL IS IT!! IM GOING TO RIP HIS HEAD OFF!!" At that I burst out laughing as I fell against his chest. Once I settled down I looked up at him to see him staring at me with a straight face but I could see the anger in his eyes.

"I really hope you don't rip your own head off. I happen to like your face very much."

"Oh you think your funny?" He said as he flipped me over and laid on top of me and started kissing me all over my face.  Giggles erupted from me and he leaned back smiling. He turned to the TV and tucked me into his chest. I snuggled in and placed my hand on his neck tracing the mark I left. He shivered in pleasure and relaxed as I continued to run my hand through his hair and down to his neck over his mark.

"Don't stop." I continued until he fell asleep and soon after I passed out as well.

I woke up to a loud crash. I bolted up and looked around the room to see it empty. I got up and threw on some new clothes and ran downstairs. Once in the living room I saw all the widows were shattered and a couple people injured.

"What's going on?" I asked a guard that was looking at the Windows. It was dark outside, since it was so late at night.

"Hello Luna, there seems to be someone trying to send a message."

"What do you mean?"

"There was a rock thrown through the window with a message."

"What did it say."

"I'm sorry Luna but I don't know. Whatever it was made the Alpha extremely angry." He said with a fearful look. My eyes widened and I thanked him before walking to Col's office.

"Col?" I said as I opened his door. I saw him sitting at his desk staring at a paper on it. Walking over to him I tried to look at the note but he grabbed it so I couldn't read it.

"What does it say?"

"Nothing" he said pulling me into his lap.

"Col..." I said warningly.

"It's your father. He said he will take back what's his...dead or alive."

"WHAT HE DIDNT EVEN LIKE ME!" I yelled as I jumped up.

"I know Princess, but I like you. I even love you so that means I am not letting anything happen to you. Okay?" He said pulling me to stand in front of him.

"Okay" I said looking down at him.

"I'm calling a meeting about amping up security. You don't have to stay it will be pretty boring."

"It's okay I'll stay."

"Okay then." He said with a giant smile obviously happy that I was staying with him. That's when everyone else started to pile in and take a seat around the giant table. Col pulled me into his lap where he held me close. With my head in his neck and my body wrapped around his it didn't last 10 minuets until I was asleep again in his arms. Which would be the last time I would be sleeping in them for a while.

Edited 1/28/21