Chapter 8

Charity's POV

I don't know how many times I have woken to my body being broken and bloody. To many times I think. But this time it was different. This time instead of accepting that this was all I had I felt different. I felt pissed.

Now obviously I'm not the type to throw tempers and start spitting fire at whoever got me angry but I mean seriously? Can't he just have left me alone? I tried to reach out to Col but the silver shackles were blocking him and my wolf. Silver was a werewolves kryptonite.

"Mother Fucking Bitch!" I screamed as I yanked on the stupid chains ignoring the burning sensation. Oh yes my wolf had given me quit a short temper now as well. 

"Wow, my dear daughter! I never thought I would hear those words come from your mouth." My father chuckled as he entered the room. I instantly froze as terror washed over me. My wolf started shrinking back but encouraged her to stay strong.

"It's good to see you to. And you have shifted! About time, I was thinking you would never end up shifting!"

"What do you want from me?" I asked as my head hung down from where I was standing. My hands were chained above my head and my feet to the floor.

"Well I thought it only fair to keep you from your mate like you have kept me from mine." He said as he glared at me.

"I didn't kill mom!" I growled out.

"No but you didn't try and help her either! You just hid while she was torn to pieces! It's your fault you stupid bitch!" He said yelling in my face.

"I was a kid! I was scared! I didn't know that that would happen!"

"Well it did and it's you fault." He spat.

He turned and headed to the door and just as he was about to close it I whispered, "You may have lost one person you loved that day but I lost everyone." He stood still for a second before he shut the door and I let myself hang from the chains.

It hurt to breath so I must have a couple broken ribs and from what I could see I was covered in bruises.

I was in and out of consciousness the next couple days. I don't know how long I was down there but every other day someone would come in. They beat me to keep me weak and gave me just enough food to stay alive. I was bruised and bloody and tired.

Many times I almost gave up and wanted to let the darkness take me which I knew would lead to my death but then Col's face would flash before my eyes.

I would remember when he told me never to leave him and that he needed me. I promised I wouldn't and I'm going to keep that promise for as long as I could, although it didn't seem like it would be that much longer. All I could do was pray that he would find me.

Colton's POV

Minuets had turned to hours. Hours turned to days and days turned to weeks. And there was no sign of my Princess.

"WHERE IS SHE!!!WHERE IS MY MATE!!!" I yelled as I tore our room apart.

The door slowly opened and my mom walked in. She approached me carefully as I panted looking around the room.

"Col..." She said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

I turned to look at her and instantly fell into her arms. She sat us down as sobs tore through my body and hugged me to her.

"Shhh baby it's okay. Everything will be okay." She whispered as she rubbed my back.

"What am I going to do mom? She trusted in me to protect her and I didn't! I was barley there for her before she was taken! I was to busy to listen to her..." I sobbed. She pulled me up and looked into my eyes.

"Col you listen to me. You are going to find her and you are going to make sure whoever took her never sees the light of day again! I want my grand babies!"

My lip twitched slightly at that but I could feel determination washing over me again.

"She is alive. I know that but she is in pain Ma. So much pain." I said as I pulled myself together. I needed to be strong.

"She is a strong girl." She said as she pulled me into a hug.

The door flew open to see a distraught looking Tyler and Chad.

"Alpha! I think we found her!" Tyler yelled.

"What! Where?!"

"In a underground bunker on the border of her fathers land. We saw two rouges enter and heard them say her name." Chad said looking excited and hopeful. I had sent them in to watch his pack. They had been working relentlessly to find her, just as worried about her as me.

"Alright then let's go." I said jumping up and kissing my mothers head.

They instantly ran out the room almost tripping over themselves. They had felt extremely guilty that they had not been there to help Charity but I knew it wasn't their fault. That still didn't stop them from feeling that way and I knew they were just as desperate to get Princess back as I was. They loved her too and I mean who wouldn't? The whole pack wanted her back.

I mind linked the pack to prepare to get our Luna back and they immediately responded. She had made many friends while I was busy and they all were excited to get their Luna back.

I ran down stairs and out the door to my pack. I shifted as I jumped out the door and landed on all four paws.

Let's get our Luna back!

I howled at the now setting sun and the rest of the pack joined in. I bolted into the woods with Chad and Tyler on either side of me slightly behind me. Behind us was the rest of our pack warriors.

Were coming for you Princess.

Edited 1/28/21