Chapter 10

Charity's POV

I woke up to a feeling of safety and warmth. I opened my eyes too see Col peacefully asleep on top of me. I tried to pull out from his arms but he tightened his arms around me in his sleep and his eyebrows furrowed. He made a low growling noice and I stopped, wrapping my arms around him and pressed a kiss to his forhead. He relaxed into me and shoved his head into my neck making me smile. I closed my eyes as I ran my fingers up and down his back and he slowly woke up.

"Good morning Princess." His deep voice wrapped around me making me shiver.

"Morning Col." I said snuggling deeper into him. He laughed and pulled up onto his elbows on either side of me.

"We need to get the Doc up here." A frown settled on his face.

"I'm fine Col."

"Princess I just want to make sure-"

"Col please. I just want to be with you right now."

He watched me for a minute and then sighed laying on top of me again. We were quiet for a while until he broke the silence.

"I was so scared Princess." He said his hold on me growing tighter.

"I new you would find me. And you did. We're okay now."

"I'm sorry I wasn't with you. I love you so much and if something happened to you...I wouldn't be able to live."

"Col I love you too, and I'm safe now. You don't have to worry. I'm yours."

"Fuck yeah you are." He said growling and kissing his mark on my neck.

I laughed and pulled him down for a kiss. It turned heated quick and he pulled away watching me. I nodded my head and again he was attacking me with his mouth but careful of my injuries. He ripped off the t-shirt of his he had me wear last night and slipped out of his boxers. Crawling onto the bed again I giggled as he kissed up my body to my lips. 

"You are my world." He whispered in my ear as he bit into my neck on his mark again. Pleasure rang through my body and I greedily returned the gesture, strengthening our bond.  He groaned into my neck and the rest was like a dream. I loved every moment of it. I didn't worry about anyone or anything when I was with him. Nothing mattered but him and me.

We spent all day in bed together. But towards dinner we decided to go out and get some food from the kitchen. After getting out of the shower he pulled on PJ pants and I pulled on spandex shorts and one of his shirts. Heading downstairs Col kept me close as if he thought I could be taken any minute.

When we entered the kitchen Tyler and Chad's head snapped in our direction and giant smiles grew on there face.

"Charity!" They yelled and rushed towards me pulling me into a giant hug. They finally pulled away when Col begun to growl.

"I'm happy your back Char." Tyler said.

"Me too." Chad chimed in.

Col pulled me to the counter and sat me down while he begun to make grilled cheese sandwiches. Once he finished he placed the food in front of me and the guys, then glared as I was sitting between them. He came around the counter and picked me up sitting in my chair and then placed me on his lap. He grabbed half a sandwich and brought it to my mouth. I raised a eyebrow but took a bite. He smiled and then took a bite. We continued this as the guys talked about what I missed out on in the pack while I was on my little adventure.

I Was glad that they weren't bringing down the mood with talking about what happened. They did tell me the temper tantrum that Col made while I was gone. No wonder his office was a mess.

When I was full I leaned into his chest and looked around at these three guys that were laughing around me. I didn't realize I was crying until Col asked if something was wrong and I saw all there faces looking at me with concern.

"No. Nothings wrong. I'm just happy. I have a family that I love."

Chad pretended to wipe away tears and lightly pushed my knee.

"Oh stop your making me blush." He said putting his hands on his cheeks and shyly blinking at me.

"Ohhhh Col! You hear that? She lovvvveeeessss us." Tyler sang wiggling his eyebrows and making kissing noises at me.

"Shut up Ty." Col grumbled and shoved him out of his chair causing me and Chad to burst out in laughter. Tyler sat up and looked at me with a smile.

"I love you to Char." He said and scrambled away when Col tried to jump on top of him.

This was my home now. This was my family and I knew that I would always be protected and loved. Now that my father was gone I wouldn't have to worry. Ty and Chad were the protective brothers I've never had and always wanted. They always made me laugh and easily can cheer me up when I'm down. Colton's mom is also very motherly to me and treats me like family.

The boys wrestled on the floor for a while and I laughed at them.

"Thank you Col." I said as he left Ty on the floor groaning from when he punched him, and came back towards me.

"For what?"

"Everything." I said smiling at him.

"Your welcome Princess." He leaned down and lightly kissed me before pulling away and shoving the last of his sandwich in my mouth.

Edited 1/28/21