Epilogue

10 years later..

"Daddy" Shaun, my five year old son, says to Conner. He walks straight to Conner. Conner laughs and picks him up. "My big boy" he says proudly with a big smile on his face.

I smile at the interaction before looking back down at my three year old daughter Debra on my lap.

Conner takes Shaun and walks over to me.

"How are my girls?" he asks sitting down next to me and kissing my temple.

"We're great" I smile back.

"Hi mommy!" he says wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing my cheek.

"Hi Shaun" I say letting Conner take Debra as I take Shaun into my arms.

"Ready to open your Christmas presents?" I ask. He nods and gets off the couch to go open all the presents.

Conner and I got him a whole bunch of gifts but the biggest was his new baseball set. It came with a stand for the baseball and a baseball bat.

Ever since Conner took him to a game he's wanted to play. So we put him in the little league and he loves it.

Debra has actually taken a liking to the performing arts. She loves acting out a whole bunch of scenes from her Barbie movies. She also sings amazingly, for a three year old.

Shaun inherited Conner's brown hair but my brown eyes and Debra inherited my caramel hair and my brown eyes.

Conner puts his hand on my gigantic belly and smiles.

"Merry Christmas to all four of my kids and my beautiful wife" he says quietly.

So I'm pregnant again, I'm thirty-five weeks, and it's twins, boy and girl, so Shaun's gonna be a older brother of two little girls and one other boy. Hence why he said four and not two kids.

After high school I went to an arts school about the performing arts and all that. Conner now owns his father's studio and after I finished school he proposed, and later on, Shaun came, then Debra, and now our new unnamed  and unborn babies.

Shaun opened his presents and then Debra did the same. Then I opened my gifts and so did Conner.

Family time in the best with my family.

~~~~~~

"Hello!" Max calls opening the front door without knocking as always.

Nathan, Max's five year old son runs inside straight to Debra and Shaun and they begin talking and playing.

I get up slowly and I greet Max and his wife London. London and Max met since London was actually one of my fans who won a contest and got to hang out with me and she met Max and they kinda just fell in love.

I always approved of her, since I probably wouldn't even still be a singer if it weren't for her. I also kind of always wanted them to get together so to say I was happy when they announced they were dating, is an understatement.

They got married the year before Conner and I did and London had Nathan a few months before I had Shaun. Nathan has both his parents eyes.

He has heterochromia, it's where you have different eye colours. His left eye is blue and the other is brown. Apparently it's hereditary and it came from London whose family has a few members with heterochromia.

He has Max's caramel hair but it's a little more blond than his with streaks of London's hair, and his facial structure is just like Max.

With an exact same nose and lips and his eyebrows are even the same he even has a sharp jawline already. He's definitely gonna have girls when he's older.