Bonus Chapter| Proposal

(Allison's dress for the date above)

PS This bonus chapter takes place 4 year after the last actual chapter (not the epilogue). Which means they are now 22 years old.

Allison's POV

I enter the apartment with the plastic grey Wal-mart bag hanging from my arm.

"Conner! I'm home!" I yell into the apartment.

Conner comes into the room taking the bag from my arm and smiles.

"Wanna go on a date tonight?" Conner asks with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Okay" I say kissing on the cheek before putting away the ice cream that I bought into the freezer.

"Good, be ready by six and be fancy, but not too fancy" he says before rushing off.

That man. I still don't know what to do with him. I chuckle at him before wandering into my room.

Wait. Did he say six? It's five!

I quickly jump in the shower washing my hair and shaving my legs making sure not to cut myself. I step out and blow dry my hair and straighten with my flat iron.

I put on my normal makeup routine, but this time adding winged eyeliner and I make sure it's all perfect.

I put on some beige pumps with a soft pink sleeveless dress with lace at the top. It has a jewel belt and it fits me just right.

I put on my microphone necklace that Conner bought me for my eighteenth birthday, which I still love.

(Necklace above in case you forgot what it looks like)

I look at the clock and it's currently 5:58 so I look at myself in the mirror.

Not bad.

I exit our bedroom and Conner exits the second bathroom in the apartment. No wonder he didn't come into the bedroom to get ready.

He comes out with a navy blue collared shirt, a black tie, and some black dress pants, with black dress shoes.

(Conner's outfits above)

Is it just me or when guys wear outfits like this you can't help, but die inside from the hotness? That could easily just be me though.

It's just that every time I see Conner, of course I want to shower him kisses, but when he wears things like this, I can barely ever breath.

He sees me and walks over to me gabbing my hand with a smile.

"You look absolutely stunning" he says softly.

"Well so do you" I smile.

He grabs his keys and his black dress coat, locking the door behind us managing to still hold my hand.

He drags me out to the car parking lot and opens the passenger door for me and jogging around the car to get in the driver's seat.

He drives with one hand with his other hand occupied my my hand.

He parks in the parking spot of...Dairy Queen?

He gets out of the car quickly opening my door for me and holding my hand entering the store.

He goes to order our usual, which is a cookie dough blizzard for me, and a cookies and cream blizzard for him.

He comes back after around two minutes with our ice creams. He places the blizzard in front of me and I look down at it abut to grab the spoon until I notice a silver ring around the red spoon.

I stare at the ring before looking back at Conner who is down on one knee in front of me.

My jaw drops and I cover my mouth with my hand tears swelling up in my eyes.

He takes the spoon and pulls the ring off gently and holds it in front of me.

"Allison Jayde. Every time I see you a flurry of snowflakes go off in my heart causing a blizzard, but the warmth you bring me melts everything except for you and me. It's the best feeling I've ever felt and I want it for the rest of my life. I want you for the rest of my life. So let me ask you one question.. Songbird? Will you marry me?" he asks me with a warm smile.

Unable to make words, I nod and hold out my left hand and he puts the round, silver diamond ring onto my ring finger.

(Allison's ring above)

He gets back up on two feet and pulls me to stand up too. He hugs me and I look up getting on my tiptoes to peck him on the lips.

Finally realizing that everyone around me is clapping and cheering, I blush and Conner faces a group who I recognize with, Luna, Scarlett, Nick, Max, London, my mom, my dad, Conner's mom, and Conner's dad.

London's holding a camera filming us, while Scarlett and Luna take pictures with their phones.

Everyone rushes to us and hugs me.

Everyone congratulates us before leaving and Conner lets us finish the ice cream.

Once we're done with the ice cream he brings me back in the car to drive somewhere else.

~~~~~~

We spent the rest of the night at random places that brought back so many memories, even the ones from when we weren't even dating, and in high school.

Like that one time when Conner stood up to Asher for me, I felt so protected by him.

Or that one time when it was the first day after my album release and I got really stressed from all the attention, then Conner helped me relax.

Even that one time when Conner supported me and helped me when I was nervous for my first interview with Top Chart radio.

There were so many times where I can't even begin to explain how grateful I was to have Conner by my side. He's helped me through so many rough patches in my life, and still is by my side.

I love Conner so much, and to think, he's finally my future husband. My current fiancee. The one I want to be the father of my children. The one I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

It's all coming together.