Bonus Chapter| Conner's Birthday

It's currently August 1st and it's two days before Conner's birthday. Today is the day I start my amazing plan to celebrate his special day.

After Conner and I graduated high school, which was actually online school since we were on tour while school ended.

I was accepted into a local performing arts college to learn how to 'explore my vocal cords'. Conner is going to the same local college for business since he's going to take over Stereo Anthem and then maybe pursue a small singing career.

We're both starting in September so we've been shopping for school supplies quite a lot.

After we got back I had to move out so I would be at least a walking distance to the college so Conner and I decided on getting an apartment together. It's actually been working out great. The college is actually closer to the studio as well so that's a plus.

"Conner I'm going out for some stuff! You need anything!" I call into the hallway.

Conner's head pops out of the bedroom and he looks at me.

"I need a box, just like one of those small plastic boxes!" He calls back to me.

"'Kay! I'll be back in an hour or two" I yell through the apartment before exiting and locking the door.

I get into the elevator and go down to the lobby listening to the weird classical elevator music until a ding sounds and the doors open slowly.

I walk out and leave to meet my dear friends in the parking lot.

Scarlett is with Max in his car along with his girlfriend London, and I'm in Luna's beautiful car.

"First stop, Party City" I say before we're off, Max's car following us.

~~~~~~

"Okay now that we have phase one done, we need to get a plastic box from Wal-Mart" I tell them once I put everything in the trunk of Max's car.

"Why?" Luna asks.

"I don't know, Conner asked me to pick one up" I shrug.

After Scarlett, London, and Max left to drop the stuff off at my old house I went with Luna to Wal-Mart picking up a plastic box and letting her drop me off back at the apartment.

"Bye!" I call to her through the open window.

"Bye! Good luck!" she yells back blasting some music and driving off with her usual grand exit having all eyes on her.

Typical Luna.

I chuckle shaking my head as I enter the building taking the elevator back to the apartment.

I enter the key and turn the doorknob entering the delicious smelling room.

I take off my shoes, hanging my keys back up and resting the Wal-Mart bag on the couch.

I follow the amazing smell to the kitchen wrapping my arms around Conner's waist as he washes a few peppers under the faucet.

"I'm back" I tell him resting my head on his back.

He places the vegetables on a paper towel drying his hands on a towel before turning around in my arms and hugging me back.

"Why do you smell like bubblegum?" he chuckles kissing the top of my head.

"Uhh.. I don't know.." I say unable to think of anything.

The main reason I actually smell like bubblegum is because I was at Party City searching through all the all the candy and I fell into a pit of bubble gum. I'm not even sure how that happened myself.