Realize It No. 1

Orange County, California
May 8th, 2014
2:04pm

Matthews  

I fixed my glasses as I read my book

I fixed my glasses as I read my book. Mouthing the words that I was examining, a smile creeped on my lips, "Oh really?"

Giggling at sexual sentence, I heard the door slam shut causing me to put my book on the rug. I got up to see why this boy is in my apartment.

Seeing Chris gulp down some beer, he snacked on my Girl Scout cashews, "Why you starin' at me like that?"

"You're walking in my place like you own it and drinking my beer and eating my cashews" I snatched the food and beverage from him

"These cashews 'bout stale any gotdamn way" He laughed

I pinched my nose in disgust. It reeked strong perfume and I noticed all the smeared lipstick on his cheeks. Groaning, I went to get a pineapple coconut candle from my cabinet.

"Why would you come here after you had sex with those broads? You know I can't stand you when you do that, Chris" I stated, lighting the candle with my BIC

"I don't really care, but here's your birthday present" He handed me a box wrapped in brown paper

"Nice wrapping- wait, it's not finished at the bottom"

"John, just open it"

I let out an obnoxious laugh, opening the gift. Taking the lid off the Macy box, I gasped with awe- a black leather jacket. Chris knew I couldn't afford this since it was over $200. Maybe more because I wanted zippers and a few more pockets added to the attire.

"I love it, thank you!" I geeked, "I'm stoked to wear this tomorrow"

"Ooh, where you goin' this time?"

"Seattle" I grinned, "I'll be photographing some photo shoots"

"Can I be in it?" He posed with one arm up, making duck lips

I nudged his shoulder, sliding him his birthday present. Chris and I were both born on May 5th, 1989- but the special day was three days ago and we couldn't see each other due to hectic schedules.

Chris is a big time singer and people know him all around the world. He got the fame, the fortune, the girls- everything he ever wished for. Making songs at day and fucking girls while drinking liquor at night.

Me? Well I'm a local photographer here in California. I like to explore and get out to see new places that I find exotic.

Chris opened his gift. His eyes gleamed with amusement once he saw it, "A gold chain?" He put it on over his head

"Yupperoni" I told him

"Ah" He kissed his teeth, "Yo' jacket ain't got nothin' on this, girl. Look at this" He put his arms in the air, "It's fuckin' wild! This gon' be my good luck charm on stage"

I grinned, soothing the leather that's in my hands, "Aw, how cute of you"

"Tsh, I know right? But thanks, John, I love it" He kissed my cheek

"Ew. I don't know where your crusty lips been" I sneered in detest while wiping my upper face

We did our little handshake and ended it with a dap. I laughed at his silliness as I handed him his beer bottle back.

Seeing him check his watch, he cursed under his breath, "I gotta go"

"Alright. Text me whenever" I waved

He finished his beer and put the empty glass bottle in the recycling bin. After he had left my apartment, I headed back to my bedroom to catch up on my book.

I picked up my phone, seeing Chris text me.

Doofball 😈💯- You know I gotta bounce when pussy be callin me 😏😛

Ew 😷 I didn't need to know that. Keep your booty calls to yourself

Doofball 😈💯- Eh, nah. Then it won't be fun to irritate you 👸🏾

I guess so lol

Doofball 😈💯- Aight, I'll hit ya up later. I'm a squirrel right now so I gotta get this nut

That is disgusting. Get out my messages 😐

Doofball 😈💯- Okay, sweet thang 😉😂

I giggled and locked my phone. Using my remote to turn on my Smooth R&B playlist on my stereo, I began reading my book while I got seated on my floor.

"Oh snap!" My mouth dropped, "How you just gonna kill her after you made love to her?"

◄►◄►◄►◄►
7:48pm
◄►◄►◄►◄►

Squeezing past other people to get to the dressing room, I knocked on the door for a quick second.

"Who is it?"

"John" I said, pushing a piece of hair behind my ear

Chris opened the door and walked off into the room. I entered through the doorway, shutting the door close. He was rubbing his hands together, breathing into them in anxiousness.

"Calm down, Chris. You've done this millions of times before" I said, looking up at him

He stared down at me, "I know, I know. But I get nervous quickly"

"Pft, why?" I playfully punched his shoulder, "Are you trying to impress somebody in that crowd?"

His intense stare held my gaze, "Maybe"

"Ooh, who?" I smirked

"Don't worry about it" Chris picked up his jacket, ready to go on stage

I brushed it off, not letting his blunt attitude get to me. I hated that he always took his rudeness and anger out on me, his bestfriend, but nobody else. Oh well, I don't give a shit.

Walking behind him to the back of the stage, he put his Nike cap on. Chris turned around- my eyes immediately looked at the golden chain I gave him.

"Alright, you ready?" I smiled wide

"Yeah"

"Nah, are you ready? Thousands of people came to see you tonight! Get hype, get pumped!" I shook him

He gave me laugh, "Aight, I'm ready"

"You good?" I raised an eyebrow

"Yeah I'm good"

I rubbed my hands together, "Good. Now let's go get this shmoney"

Chris bursted into laughter, smushing my head to the side. He then pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged him back.

"I'll be in the crowd, okay? Good luck"

Hearing the audience scream and yell his name made me unwrap my arms from his body. The thing was, was that he didn't let go of mine.

"Chris... Chris?" I frowned tapping his shoulder. I felt a tight grip on my bum, "Chris!" I shrieked

He chuckled, "Sorry. My hand is like my dick, it goes where it wants"

"Whatever. Bye, twin"

He held up the deuces and went to perform on stage.

◄►◄►

I realized since my first book Thick which was a Chris Brown fanfic, I haven't done any books with my baby in it. I usually put him as a close friend in my other novels, but that's it. It's time for hubby to shine. Whadduya say?

Yay or nay? Keep or delete? -Lucky