Realize It No. 7

Santa Monica, California
May 16th, 2014
8:27pm

Brown

It's been five days. Five days of not talking to her, texting her, seeing her, and it made me wonder what she was doing.

Probably hanging out with her boyfriend or out the state for her job. I didn't know if she was okay, I didn't know if she was happy because I simply left her alone. It wasn't my intention to- my intention was to let her figure out everything.

Normally, we would be joking around and playing with each other at this moment. But right now, I'm sitting on top of my car as I fiddled with my phone.

"Ah, this nigga sad" Leo laughed as he pointed in my direction

I kissed my teeth, checking my notifications to ignore him. They all laughed as they talked shit about John and I- saying I missed her and that I was becoming a soft ass nigga for her.

"I can hear y'all, like I'm literally right here" I said

They shrugged, "Oh we know"

"If you like her, why you ain't tell her that? Now you over here lookin' like a fuckin' depressed monkey" Mijo chuckled

"Nah, he just wanna keep his hoes that he got lined up"

They all knew that I wasn't in the mood to talk about this. I needed to stay focussed for this show tonight, and as usual, I can't because of them. Of course I had an attitude- I had the same horrible attitude for almost a week.

It's stupid. This entire situation is irrelevant. I only let my jealousy get in the way, as well as my high leveled pride. And if anything, the whole problem between John and I is my fault.

"Gotdamn, shawty got a fat ass" Leo nudged my leg, causing me to look up

I squinted my eyes at a girl who had on a tan bodycon dress, Adidas Superstars, along with a black leather jacket. Examining the jacket carefully, I realized that I gave it to a special somebody about a week ago.

"Yo, I gotta head inside" I stated, seeing her get dragged in the club by someone

"Aight. See you 'round" Leo patted my shoulder

Giving each of them a dap, I jogged across the street to the nightclub. I forced myself to squeeze past people who were tightly squished against another- hands pulling on the neck of my sweater, as well as touching my arms.

I got inside, the green laser lights darting in every direction. White smoke blurring my vision whilst the smell of weed made my heart accelerate. I felt my eyes lower, continuing to look around for John in specific places.

If she's here, I need to check backstage.

Going through the backstage doors, I looked in every room and listened for voices.