Realize It No. 6

I'm updating this book too much 😳 That's a good thing right? Or no?

Orange County, California
May 11th, 2014
10:17am

Matthews

"Hey baby" I greeted Javo, letting him into my apartment

I giggled when he tackled my lips with his whilst bringing me into a side hug, his hand squeezing my bottom. He held a bag from Panera Bread in the other.

"I got you yo' usual" He grinned, "What you doin' up in here?"

"Nothing really. Chris and I-"

"That nigga here right now?" Javo inquired in a dour tone

"Yes. I told you that"

"Thought you were fuckin' wit' me, John. You know how I feel 'bout him bein' 'round you. He ain't no good"

"I can't believe you're talking about him like that. He's my bestfriend"

"Fuck that friend shit. I know he enjoy seeing you in these type of clothes, right?" Javo snarled, referring to my pajamas

I groaned as I walked away from him. These two need to talk it out because it was aggravating me. Chris hates Javo in general, Javo hates Chris because he thinks Chris is a distraction.

Sitting down on the couch, Javo sat next to me, grabbing my right leg to put over his lap. His lips made contact with the nape of my neck, the touch of his hand going underneath the material of my shorts.

"Stop and give me the food" I blushed, reaching for the bag

My inner thighs tightened, his finger running over the center of my lace underwear, "You can eat later"

"Chris is here" I muttered, trying to take his hand out

"Ion care. He can stay his ass somewhere else"

"Javo, stop" I said through gritted teeth

I was struggling to keep myself from whimpering- he cupped my sex, my body tingling. Quickly getting up, I went to get the Panera Bag from the side of his leg.

Food was on my mind, yes, but I wasn't going to do anything sexual with Chris here. It would be uncomfortable knowing my bestfriend is in the other room, listening to whatever's happening.

"You foul, Jo" Javo sucked his teeth, standing up

"Are you leaving already?" I inquired, he nodded, "You just got here"

"I gotta go work"

"How you going to leave after playing with me like that?"

"You won't wit' it anyway"

Rolling my eyes, I didn't care if he was mad at the fact he couldn't fuck me on the couch. I waved him off and told him to go- I wasn't in the mood to be tolerating bullshit this morning.

I walked to my bedroom, only to see Chris laying arms and legs out on the bed. His soft snoring filled the room which made me laugh. I went over to the side, holding my hand up and lashed it across his butt.

He went frantic, "What the fuck?!" He spat

I chuckled, "Hi"

"I was sleepin' good, ma. Why you had to ruin it?"

"That's just what I like to do" I simply explained

His hand grasped my forearm, yanking me onto the bed. I was on him as if I was giving him a bear hug. My cheeks grew warm at this position- awkward- but I didn't want to get out of it.