Realize It No. 2

Orange County, California
May 9th, 2014
2:22am

Matthews

Walking out the humid bathroom, steam fled from the doorway as I stolled to my dresser whilst being nude.

I looked through my drawers as I tried to find simple night clothes to wear. I groaned at the sight of just having a pair of lace underwear and t-shirts. My type of pajamas was just long plaid pants and a shirt with socks, nothing more and nothing less.

Less would just be sleeping naked. More would be a damn sweater and a knitted beanie.

I went with naked.

Making a mental note to do laundry when I wake up, I wandered my apartment feeling comfortable in my own skin. I held a medium sized bag of hot cheetos, eating them two by two, sucking off the residue from my fingers.

My eyes snapped over to the front door, the knob rattling and door opening. Chris walked in- my instant reaction was throw my bag of chips at him- but, I didn't and placed them on the counter.

"What the hell are you doing here, Chris?" I sneered, grabbing a cotton blanket off the couch

He quickly examined my body, then shrugged as if this sort of thing was normal, "I got bored"

"Bored?" I scoffed with a giggle following, "Shouldn't you be spending the night at some broad's house?"

"Why can't I chill wit' my best buddy?" He smiled

"Because it's two-thirty in the damn morning"

"Hm... Why yo' heavy ass garbage bags swinging everywhere?" He inquired referring to my breasts

Heat tempered my cheeks in anger, harshly wrapping the blanket around my body. I left him in the living room and went into my bedroom. My phone began to ring, seeing a handsome face and the name Javo pop up.

I answered the call, "Hey, baby"

"Wassup, ma? I haven't talk to you in a minute" His deep voice filled my ears

"I know" I responded with a slight whine, "I miss you"

"I miss you too. I just had a lot of shit to deal with these past few days"

"Mhmm, probably focusing on some other bitch besides me" I laughed as I got in the middle of my bed

He chuckled, "Nah, never that. Lemme make it up to you- lunch tomorrow at 3"

"I have plans..." I explained

"It won't a question" Javo's voice etched with disapproval, "What you got goin' on tomorrow?"

"You know I've been planning on going to Seattle today. I told you this last week. This is supposed to be major"

"I don't care. We goin' out to lunch-"