Realize It No. 9

Santa Monica, California
May 18th, 2014
5:57am

☾ Matthews☽

"John... John" Chris whined in my ear, "Babygirl, wake up"

Feeling various amounts of wet kisses all over my cheeks, I groaned as I fluttered my eyes open. My heart began to race seeing Chris lay beside me underneath the covers- shirtless, tattoos all over his chest, neck, arms.

Please don't cum on yourself, John. 

"You ready, babe?" Chris smiled, showing his deep dimples and his pearly white teeth

"No" I rolled over whilst trying to go back to sleep

Feeling my right leg being departed from my left, a warm, yet soft hand ran up my thigh. I parted my lips as I felt the hand go under my shorts. Chris' lips were placed on the nape of my neck whilst flicking my clit causing me to let out a sharp whimper.

"Shit" I quivered, my body jolting up as he rubbed me

"Wake that ass up, ma" He deeply moaned in my ear, speeding up his pace

I grabbed onto his arm, "Fuck, Chris" I muttered wearily

He climbed over the center of my stomach, his free hand bringing my face up to his, "Wake up, Johanne. I ain't playin'"

"I'm up, I'm up" I patted his wrist

Chris massaged me harder which made me cum, "Are you?" He inquired. I rapidly nodded, "Aight"

He took his hand from my shorts. Watching him lick his finger, he got off and rolled over to the other side of the bed. I laid my head back down whilst my cheeks heating up bashfully.

Chills ran down my spine, my hand running through my crazed hair, immediately shaking as I craved for more. Nobody has ever done that to me before and it damn sure felt amazing.

I took the thick blanket from off my body, my legs swinging over the edge of the bed and settled my feet on the carpeted floor. Taking a hair bow from the nightstand, I put my hair up into a sloppy bun.

Walking over to the bathroom, Chris had to act like a child, "Gotdamn, look at that huge ass wet spot"

Glaring over my shoulder, he was grinning like a boy. I smiled in a fake manner, "Can you go make me some coffee please?"

"No. Why?"

"I'll rip your balls off" I shrugged. He laughed, "I'm serious. Go make me some coffee or you can't play with my pussy anymore"

His boyish smile fell, rushing out the bed and tripped. He got up and scurried to put his sweatpants on, soon rushing out the bedroom.