T H R E E

T H R E E

There has always been a rule set by the mighty gods in the sky; the crafters of nature can never be seen by mortals. And because of this rule, Stella made sure to steer as far away from the mortal beings as much as possible. As a result, she had never seen a man quite like him up close.

The bringer of the night dressed darkly to match his job, blending in well with his surroundings. While Stella had hair as bright as the first drop of liquid sunlight, the man's hair was darker than any void.

She was a bleeding bright while he laid there depressingly dark.

His eyes, however, was a contradiction to the rest of his appearance. A bright shade of cobalt blue that made the stars look dim in comparison. His eyes glowed almost hauntingly when they came directly into a collision with Stella's gaze. Her own dark green eyes widened when he met her line of sight, halting her breath as she struggled to breathe.

"Look papa, the stars are up!" A little girl cried from not a far distance away, causing the man to whip his head in the voice's direction before hurrying beside Stella and into hiding. Their shoulders bumped slightly as the duo eyed the mortal girl cautiously.

From the radiating heat of Stella's skin, she could feel the Night's cold body temperature dissolving into her. They were too close to each other.

:::::

Vote, comment and share 💘

Until next time. 💜