N I N E

N I N E

The sun rose and set without the need of help from both Stella and Noir. It had became odd at first, with shaky rises and pathetic blends of colors. However, as the long grueling months past, the sun and the moon began their journey as normal once more.

Noir had not seen Stella in months. And she did not him. However, the girl that was trapped in the blazing heat of the sun knew that she would perhaps meet her Prince Charming once more.

They had been cursed; placed at two sides of the world so far away that they would never see each other again. But the brilliant minds of two God-like beings eventually found a way to be together.

As the eclipse loomed over the horizon, the mortals below gathered with their sunglasses on, gazing into the sky to witness the beautiful phenomenon. In which for a few moments, the sun and the moon would come into contact, forming a bridge and allowing the two lovers to reunite in the center for a few mere minutes before going through another year again in loneliness.

Stella couldn't stop the pounding of her heart as the swirls of gold coming from her sun touched the cool silver elegant streaks of the moon. The celestial bridge was formed, and at the edge of it stood Noir, someone she had fallen hopelessly in love with, standing at the other side of the bridge.

A smile formed on Stella's beautiful, but tired, features as she breathed out a sigh of relief, running straight towards Noir as he raced towards her.

The wound on her chest was long gone, but there lay a scar in the shape of the crescent moon. Upon Noir's chest where his heart his, the blazing sun was encrusted on his skin, blazing hot as fire as he came into contact with Stella's burning skin.

They melted into each other's embrace, no words spoken as they reveled in each other's comfort.

One day, they will find a way to escape this horror realm and terrible nightmare.

One day, they will belong to each other once more.

One day, they will be free.

:::::

T H E E N D

T H E  E N D