Chapter 1

"I believe" those are the worlds I said right before a black figure came and took me right out of my room. A rescue really.
I was dropped in the middle of the woods and I looked around. I'm not afraid of the dark but this... This was different.
"Hello" I heard a voice say behind me.
I tensed up and froze. One thing that does scare me is boys. I grow up being beaten by my step dad.
"Where... Where am I" I asked.
"Neverland of course" I heard the boy say as he appeared in front of me.
He was cute and tall probably 5"9 he towered over me.
"Never.. Neverland? I thought it was fake" I said slowly.
"Nope it's very real" he said with a smile.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm sorry I didn't introduce my self I'm Peter... Peter Pan" he said.
"I'm..." I started.
"Kat Hunter. I know" he said.
"But how?" I asked.
"I know a lot more than you think Kat. Shall we?" He asked.
"Shall we what?" I asked.
"Shall we head to camp" he asked.
"No I'm fine right... Right here" I said.
"Kat you don't need to be scared I won't hurt you actually I want to protect you" he said as gently grabbed my wrist.
I jumped and pulled his hand back.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
I nodded and I put my hands behind my back. I had bruises covering my body and on my wrists were several cut marks some as resent as right before I went to my window and said "I believe"
I looked at me knowing I was lying, he clearly seen right through me.
I looked up into his emerald colored eyes and I for once actually felt safe.
"Okay I'll come to camp with you" I said slowly.
He smiled and started walking and I followed him through the woods until he suddenly stopped and looked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Don't touch that" he said pointing to my right.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Dream shade it's a poison that can kill you in seconds... Minutes... Hours... Days... And even months" he said.
I nodded and walked past the dream shade with out touching it.
"Here we are" he said as we arrived at the camp.
There was a big fire in the middle of the camp and then surrounding the camp was cabins... Hand made cabins.
"Pan!" One of the boys yelled as he ran up to us. I jumped and hid behind Peter.
"It's okay it's just Felix he won't hurt you" Peter whispered.
"Whoa Is that a girl?" Felix asked.
"Yes her name is Kat" Peter said.
"Finally a lost girl" Felix laughed.
I stayed behind Peter but still looked at Felix.
"Yea a lost girl" Peter said as he started to walk around Felix and I followed.
"This is my cabin you can sleep on my bed" Peter said pointing to his bed.
I nodded. I sat on his bed and looked at the wall across from me while Peter was outside.
I felt gross since it had been so long since I had a shower because one of the rules at my house was that I could only take a shower once every 3 weeks it was gross.
"Hey you hungry?" Peter said as he walked in.
"Yea" I said as I got up and followed him out.
it's been a week since I actually ate food.
I shoveled food into my mouth rather fast and all the boys watched me which made me feel very uncomfortable since they kinda scared me.
"Sorry" I whispered as I slowed my eating.
After we ate I went back into Peters cabin as the boys started dancing around the fire.
"Do you want to join?" He asked as he walked in.
"No I'm okay right here thank you though" I said slowly as I watched him.
I watched to make sure I wasn't going to be hit because I said the word no.
"I understand maybe in the future" he said with a smile as he walked over and sat next to me.
"Is there away to wash up around here?" I asked slowly and slightly embarrassed.
"This is Neverland Kat all you have to do is close your eyes and imagine something and it's there" Peter said.
"So if I imagine a bath tub it will show up" I asked.
"Yes" he said.
I shut my eyes and imagined a tub and it appeared in the bathroom.
"Sweet" I said as I pushed my self off the bed and went into the bathroom.
I slowly slipped into the bathtub and winced in pain as the water hit each and every stinking bruise. I'm sure Peter could hear me cry out in pain that is if he is still in the cabin. I sat in the tub for a while just relaxing because for once I was at peace.
I sat in the tub and looked at the cuts and bruises. In time the bruises would go away but the cut marks would never go away and the kids at my school where right a guy will never fall for a girl with cut marks that were supposed to kill me.
I figured it was time to get out and get dressed, I imagined a pair of pajamas and they appeared in my hands and then I got dressed and walked to the bed and sat there.
It was dark outside no doubt about that. I looked out the window and seen the boys still dancing around the fire.