Chapter 6

It's been all of two days since we found Henry's search party in the woods and I still can't figure out why Hook seemed so familiar. I was sitting on my log sharping my knife when Henry came over and sat next to me.
Peter and the other boys went out hunting and what not and I was left behind with Henry. How did Felix put it? Oh right "staying back with the child like a woman"
"Hey Kat" Henry said as he sat down.
"Hey kid" I said as I continued with my knife.
"I knew who you are" he said.
"What?" I asked.
"Never mind that now though do you now why Pan has me here?" He asked.
I snook my head.
"I have the heart of the truest believer" he stated.
"And?" I asked.
"Pan needs it to save Neverland" he said.
I shrugged.
"My family is going to save me before that happens" he said.
"You know how many people have hoped that there parents would come but they don't" I asked.
"No but my family is different and did you try to leave?" He asked.
"No I like Neverland I feel safe with Peter safer than I have since I was 5" I said as I put my knife down.
"When they save me you can come back to Storybrook with me and my family" he said.
"Look kid I like it here" I said.
"You think you do Kat but Storybrook has a better life for you" he said.
"No Neverland does" I said as the boys arrived.
"Think about it" he said.
I rolled my eyes and walked over to Peter.
"How was your day love?" He asked as he kissed my cheek.
"Fine that kid claims he knows me the real me" I said tucking my hair behind my ears.
"Maybe he does after all he is the owner of the truest believer heart" Peter said as we headed for his cabin.
"What's that mean" I asked.
"You will see love. Now stay in here until I get back" he said shoving me into the cabin and then leaving.
I love Peter Pan but sometimes he's an ass.
"Hello deary" I heard some one say as I walked into the living room.
"Who are you?" I Asked pulling out my knife.
"The names rumple" he said as he walked up to me.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"My grandson but Pan won't hand him over so easily" he said.
"So" I said.
"I'm taking you until I get my grandson back" he said.
"Why me?" I asked.
"Why else deary your his true love" he said as he blew dust at me which caused me to fall into a deep sleep.
Peter pans POV
"She's gone!" I yelled as I rushed out of the cabin.
"She can't disappear Pan" Felix stated.
"No that means someone kidnapped her" I said as I headed for the woods.
Kats POV
I slowly opened my eyes and seen a group of people Henry's search party to be exact.
"Why am I here?" I yelled as I jumped up.
"Because your Pans true love and if he wants you back then we get Henry it's a trade" the girl in the blue coat said.
"Pan doesn't love me" I laughed.
"You sure?" Hook asked.
"Yes! All I am is his little lost girl" I said rolling my eyes.
"Your his true love why can't you see that" the girl with short hair asked.
"I'm not! I'm in Neverland because nobody loves me!" I yelled as Felix appeared.
"I've come on Pans behave" he announced.
"What is it he seeks" Rumpel asked.
"The girl" he said.
"He gets her when we get Henry" the blonde said.
"That's not how this works and if I go back with out the girl you will not like the out come I suggest you give me the girl" he said.
"Not until Emma and Ragina get their son back!" Hook yelled.
"You know what happens when you don't listen to Pan don't you hook" Felix asked with a smirk.
"I'm will to test it again" hook said as he grabbed my arm.
"Is that your answer?" Felix asked.
"Yes" hook said as Felix walked way.
Peters POV
"Where is she?" I yelled as Felix can back without her.
"They won't be giving the girl back until they get Henry" Felix said.
"Then we have a game to play" I said.
Kats POV
"Killian" Emma called.
"Yeah" he said.
"Come here" he said as he let go of my arm.
"Killian? Where have I heard that before?" I whispered to my self.
Pans POV
"We need to find her now" I said as we gathered our weapons.
"Why in a hurry?" Henry asked.
"Because I need her" I said.
"Because she's your true love" Henry said.
"I guess but we have never actually kissed" I said.
"Well you also know she's Hooks daughter" Henry said.
"Yes I know" I said.
"That's the reason you want to get to her so fast you don't want her to remember" Henry said.
"Your a smart kid" I said.
"You know if he figures it out Kat will be going to Storybrook with us" Henry said.
"No she loves it here with me" I said.
"Yeah that's what she says but she's only 16 hook can force her to come with him it's how parents work" Henry said.
"Then he can't find out" I said as I ran for the woods with my boys right behind me.
Kats POV
It's been hours since Felix left to get Pan and I was starting to believe they were coming back for me. I sat tied to a stupid tree order of Ragina of course.
"Here thought you might want a drink" Hook said as he handed me a drink.
"Thanks I guess but one problem I can't drink it" I said.
"Right" he said as he held the flask full of water to my mouth.
That's when he looked at me and I mean really looked at me like almost studied me.
"Kat?" He whispered.
"Duh?" I said rolling my eyes.
"No Kat" he said looking at me.
"Everyone know my name Captain" I said.
"What?" Emma asked as she sat down.
"Remember I told you about my daughter that was taken from me by her evil mother?" He asked.
Emma nodded.
"This is her" he said as he untied me.
I looked at him for a moment.
"That's why you seemed familiar" I said.
I suddenly hugged him. My father the only person in the world that loved me.
"Awe cute family reunion I hate to be the one to break it up but I've come with my army to retrieve what belongs to me" Pan said as he appeared.
"Peter!" I said with a smile.
"Give me my lost girl or we fight you it's really rather simple" Peter said.
"Give us Henry and then you get the girl" Ragina said.
"No you give me the girl now!" He yelled.
"No" Hook said.
"Fine don't say I didn't warn you" he said as all the boys emerged from the woods.
Peter never actually fought in any battles the lost boys did that he stood back. Once the fight broke out I felt familiar hands grab my arm as we ran for the woods away from the rescue group.
"Peter?" I asked.
"Of course" he laughed.
Suddenly his lips connected to mine and it felt like fireworks.
"You are my true love" he laughed as we broke the kiss.
My first kiss was in the woods with a bloody demon aka Neverlands ruler and I loved the kiss I loved Peter Pan and there was nothing nobody could do about it.