Chapter 13

"Kat?" Henry said.
"Yeah?" I said.
"I don't want to grow up either" he said "but I don't want to go to Neverland I can't go to Neverland I don't belong there and that's the difference between us you want to go to Neverland and you unfortunately belong there with Peter"
"Thank you Henry" Peter said from behind us.
Henry nodded.
"Pan get away from them!" I heard my father say.
"No I'm taking Kat back to Neverland with me" Pan said as he grabbed my arm.
"Then I'm putting a protection spell on Neverland that was she can't leave" Pan said.
"Not if Rumple puts one on her now" my father said.
"Killian and Peter Pan!" Henry yelled.
They both looked at him.
"You both want what's better for her you both want her to be happy right?" Henry asked.
They both nodded.
Henry nodded.
"Fine Kat I'm hiving you a choice either you stay here with us or you go back to Neverland with him" my dad said.
Just as I was about to give my answer Peter grabbed me and flew away.

*in Neverland*
"What the hell Peter!" I screamed as we landed.
"I love you Kat I don't want to lose you" he said.
"I was going to choice you! But again you kidnapped me you didn't let me choose. I was going to choose you Pan!" I cried as I stormed off.
Suddenly the sky was purple then you seen a clear coat go over the island. Pan put the protection up that way I couldn't leave the island. I sank to the ground and pulled my knees to my chest and cried. This is my life now I can never leave Neverland I'll never see my dad again or Emma or Henry.

Once it got dark I headed back toward camp knowing Peter would find me even if I got lost.
"Kat." I heard a British voice say from a tree.
"Just take me to camp and then leave me alone" I said.
All I heard was a person jumping off the tree and then him grabbing my hand and teleporting us to camp. I instantly stomped off to my tent and laid down.

*few hours later*
"I was going to choose you!" I screamed.
"You didn't give me the chance!" I cried as Pan walked in.
"Stop turn around and leave" I yelled.
"Kat" he said.
"No go away" I said as I whipped my tears away.
"Kat I'm sorry" he said.
"No your not Pan you even put the protection spell over Neverland that way I can't leave" I said pushing him.
"I don't want to lose you again Kat I'm sorry" he said.
"It doesn't matter anymore now leave" I said.
He nodded and walked out.
I walked out of my tent and sat and looked at the stars.
"Beautiful aren't they?" I heard Felix say as he joined me.
"What did Pan send you?" I asked not even looking at him.
"No I came here my self" he said.
"I wish I could believe you Felix" I said shaking my head.
"Kat I came here to see how you were because your like my little sister my best friend just like Pan is my best friend I care about you both" Felix said.
I rolled my eyes as a rumble of thunder went through.
"No" Felix whispered.
"What?" I said.
"Kat if you don't forgive Peter this island will die" he said.