Chapter 2

I woke up due to the sun in my face. I slowly sat up and seen Peter sitting by the bed.
"Morning love" he said with his super cute accent.
What am I saying I've never fallin for a guy before I've always been a afraid of them but Peter he's different I'm not scared of him.
"Morning" I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.
I smiled but as soon as his eyes hit my wrist his smile faded.
He stood up and joined me on the bed.
"What are these?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.
"Noth...nothing" I said as I hid them.
"Kat why are your arms filled with cuts?" He asked as he gently grabbed my arms.
"I cut my... Myself" I said breaking eye contact.
"This is why you jumped yesterday when I grabbed your wrists" he said.
I nodded and looked back at him.
He looked sad.
"Nothing a bit of magic can't fix" he said as he placed his hands on my arms.
Just like that the cuts were gone.
"Thank you!" I said with a shy smile.
"Anything for you" he said.
I got up and went and changed.
I wore a long sleeve and leggings still covering up the bruises my step father gave me.
"Would you like to meet the boys?" He asked when I walked out to him.
"I'm kinda scared of them" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear.
He laughed a little.
"Kat they won't hurt you I promise" he said.
I nodded slowly as I followed him out of the cabin.
"Boys this is Kat" Peter yelled to the camp full of lost boys as what they are called.
"Hi Kat" they all said as they went back to doing what ever it was they do.
I distance myself from the boys mainly hiding behind Peter especially when a boy walked up to Peter.
"Kat they won't hurt you I won't let them" Peter said as he waved for me to stand beside him instead of behind.