Chapter 15

I ran to the thinking tree dodging branches all along the way.
"Peter Pan!" I screamed.
I was winding and dark and the rain was coming down hard.
I tripped over a rock and fell into a bush and got all scrapped up but that didn't stop me.
I finally got to the thinking tree and found Pan.
"Peter please stop" I cried.
He looked at me.
"I'm sorry I'm so sorry I forgive you just please stop before you kill someone" I cried as I wrapped my arms around him.
The rain lightened up a bit but not much.
"Look at me Peter Pan!" I yelled.
He looked at me.
I cupped his face and smashed my lips on his and just like that everything was okay the rain stopped.
I hugged him and cried.
"It's okay Kat" he whispered.
"I was scared Peter" I said.
"I'm sorry I scared you and I'm sorry for the other things I did" he said.
"This is Neverland and there's no apologies" I said with a smile.
He smiled.
"Let's head back to camp" I said grabbing his hand and then we teleported back to camp.
"Kat?" Peter said with a worried look.
"What?" I asked.
"Did you fall into dream shade?" He asked looking at my cut arm and cheek.
"I... I don't know I fell and got cut up when I was running to find you" I said starting to shake.
"Okay... Okay this is nothing I can't fix" he said.
"What?" I questioned.
I looked at my arm and seen black.
"Oh my gosh! I'm going to die" I cried.
"No. No your not and freaking out will only kill you faster" Peter said.
"Kill me faster? Kill me faster you said I wouldn't die Peter" I cried as I started feeling light headed.
"Felix!" Peter yelled as he caught me.
Peter Pan POV
"Yes Pan?" Felix said.
"I need you to watch Kat what ever you do don't let her die I need to go get water from the waterfall" I said as I carried Kat to my cabin.
I left Kat with Felix teleporting to the waterfall getting water that would save Kats life. I teleported back.
"Peter?" Kat whispered.
"I'm right here love. Drink this water and everything will be okay" I said.
She slowly nodded and drank the water and I watched the scratches go away.
"Thanks Peter for saving my life once again" she said with a shy smile.
"I'll always save you Kat I love you" I said as I kissed her.