Chapter 5

Luckily, the walk from the diner to my house wasn't too far. It took us fifteen minutes tops, but it felt like thirty seconds. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun. Or when you're with someone you're hopelessly in love with.

  I always knew I liked Ponyboy, but I've now come to terms with being in love with him. He was just so...intriguing. Ethereal. Perfect. I've never liked -no, loved- anyone the way I love Ponyboy Curtis. I just hoped to God I wasn't the only one of us who felt this way.

  I opened the door to the house and immediately heard Tim and Angela arguing about something that was probably stupid and simple. I led Pony up the stairs to my room quietly as to not interrupt my siblings while they were in bad moods.

  "So, uh, wanna play a game?" I asked awkwardly. "Sure, what game?" "Truth Or Dare? Or Twenty Questions?" I offered. "Truth Or Dare sounds fun," he answered, smiling. "You go first," I told him.

  "Alright, Curly, truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare!" I shot back excitedly. This was my favorite game. "Umm, I dare you to go tell Tim and Angela you got a broad pregnant!" He giggled. "Pony! I'll get my ass kicked!" I whined. I sounded like a nine year old, but in a funny way. Pony huffed playfully. "Fiiiiiine, I dare you to..." He thought for a while. "Y'know what, I pass, I'm horrible with dares," he laughed.

  "Okay, truth or dare?" I asked him. "Truth, I'm not stupid enough to take a dare from Curly Shepard," Pony smirked. "Alright, tell me about your worst or weirdest relationship." "Yikes, okay," he was silent for a second, I guess he was thinking. "Oh. I once dated this guy for a week, but never talked or even made eye contact the entire time!"

  I processed that. He had a boyfriend? Does Ponyboy like guys? "You, uh, had a boyfriend?" I asked as politely as I could. "Heh, yeah, I'm bisexual. Only Darry and Soda know, but I guess you do know," he explained, scratching his head. My eyes lit up. He does like guys! I do have a chance! ...If he even likes me...

((This was really short, but I really like this chapter lmao))