Chapter 7

((Oops I haven't updated in a couple days, I have some pretty bad writer's block))

The rest of the night went pretty regularly, except for the fact that Tim and Angela were relentlessly inquiring me about what Ponyboy and I did yesterday. Those two just couldn't get in it their heads.

  The next morning, going downstairs, I noticed that the house was unusually quiet. Usually, Tim and Angela would be talking about what's on TV, or the sound of pans clashing together could be heard from Angela. She loved to cook. But instead of all those sounds, an empty quiet filled the air.

  I found a note on the fridge. The handwriting on the paper was sloppy and sprawled across the page, so I knew it was Tim's. The note read,

             Curly,
   Angela and me went to Texas last-minute to get some stuff filled out about the house. Ya know, the yearly stuff. Be back tomorrow. Don't die or get arrested.
                                                  Tim

  I was happy to have the house to myself. I could lounge around naked for all anyone cared; they wouldn't know. But I didn't plan on that. I had something on my mind, something I had to do.

  It was another day that I had nothing to do, so why not see what Pony's doing? God, I was in love with this boy. Infatuated with him, even.

  I wonder how he felt...

((Wow I write really short chapters lmao. Hopefully you're liking the story!))