Werewolves

Pic of Lily above found at http://zuzuturkova.deviantart.com/art/I-take-you-down-278712144 Please remember to vote and comment!!!! <3

com/art/I-take-you-down-278712144 Please remember to vote and comment!!!! <3

It was night out now, and hard to see where they were going. All she knew for sure was that she was driven on and on through the forest by the barrel of her father's rifle and the fanatical gleam in his eye. 

As best she could tell, he was about halfway to the secret market. All those poor people! She couldn't just lead him there could she? She thought of the nice old lady who'd given her that necklace and called her a moon child. She thought of how close to death that poor little girl had come and Klause's kindness and she halted. 

"Keep moving!" Abel shouted. She winced at how loud he was in the quiet forest. It was too quiet. Even after how loud they were moving there should still have been noise from nighttime insects and such. There was nothing at all. She had a feeling that the werewolves he was trying to get her to lead him to were already surrounding them. 

"Father what are you doing? Why are you pointing a gun at me?" She didn't have to pretend the tremble the shook her voice. She was afraid for her life and terrified at having discovered that werewolves were a thing. She wasn't sure why she made good bait but she was pretty sure that was what she was being used as. 

"Because they no doubt have been sniffing up your skirts since we got here. They have been haven't they? You been whoring yourself girl?" He seemed enraged by the idea. She flushed. Given her home situation she hadn't really gotten close enough to any men to be whoring herself to anyone. Not to mention, hadn't they covered this already? He was out of his damn mind!

"I never did any such thing!" Her voice rang with enough indignant offense that he wavered for a second. 

"Well even if you haven't been, no doubt you would have before long. Then you wouldn't be my daughter anymore, but their breeding stock, and I can't have that. " He cocked the gun and aimed it right between her eyes. Unable to help herself she started to cry. 

"Father, please. I'm your daughter, please stop this. Please?!" 

"Shut up! I should have ended you in your crib!" He'd shocked her into silence. Not knowing what to say but sure her life was about to end, all she could do was cry. At this range even if she tried to run there was no way in hell running was going to help her. 

"Have you hunters sunk so low as to kill your own offspring?" Damien. She gasped as he moved up next to her, appearing out of the forest and cleanly moving to stand in front of her. "Is it not bad enough that you kill our little ones?" The menace in his voice curled her toes. She was nearly more afraid of him in that moment than the gun. This was a werewolf for crying out loud. 

He didn't meet her gaze, but he nodded. "You had best be running off now Lily. You will not want to see this." She looked to her father and saw Klaus and someone else she didn't know standing behind him. Had they just arrived or had she not noticed them before? The gun was now aimed at Damon's chest.