Born

Hi, myself Priya.. I was born in a joint family in India, which is a big one with eight families put together.

Either the less I lost any attention in my family as I am the last baby in the family in the second generation.

One more reason to added to this, before that let me tell you that this is my mom's family and she was born with seven siblings ,in which five are elder brothers, with one elder sister and one younger brother. It was good to have more siblings, will let you know why I utter these words now.

My mom's elder brothers had sons with daughters,sons in high numbers, her sister with no kid and younger brother with a daughter.

As it India were sister's daughters are supported to make they uncle's sons as they husband in future.The added reason is I am such a girl blessed with so many uncle's sons born ready to marry me still no one matched my age or near so I didn't bother to look on to them than just teasing and getting advantage of getting center of attraction from all boys in family.

Its cool right ! Even to get attraction from boys from your birth.

For an information I am not a typical Indian girl who is soft,if you picturized me so please do blame yourself for the same. I am far away from that and I am a brat too to some extend.