Celebration of Freedom

We walked out of railway station with an achievement of getting our freedom..

We got a cab and landed to a hotel,we (girls) took two rooms and boys took 4 rooms..

Two beauty queens (Shanthi & Jaya) took a room, and finally we three (me,Ammu,Devi) shared a room.

Vice versa, boys paired up.. Appu with Kumar,Ramesh with Vikram,Suresh with Ravi , and Varun, Ram & Raj put together.

All are really tired of train travelling as we had lot of fun than sleep.. Ammu called our parents immediately as soon as we landed into the hotel to convey our safety, very responsible one, which we all never bothered..

Ramesh made a group chat with all with a message to take a hour of nap and get ready to invade the new place..We all are OK with it.. So we all took a small tiny nap, which refreshed us..

After an hour all our phone rang.. Its because of our scientist,Vikram.. He is brilliant in gadgets, he made a conference alarm in our mobile's, just with a simple link of message.

We all freshen up and gathered after half an hour in the hotel lodge.Ramesh took the head counts and started as we booked a van for our invasion.

All are seated separately as we had lot of place in the van , except me and Ram. Suresh and Ramesh came to conclusion after a long time of argument to visit a place of nearest one known to the Van driver.