Serious part of life

I am entering my +2 and others are going to college.. some already in there 2nd or 3rd yr..

We don't have much of talks now a days after that tour of freedom, as all are very busy in their lives.. with more studies we all limited our talks except me and Ram..

Ram joined B.Com, others in their respective interested departments.. no one had a struggle to get their interested college and department due to their good grades.. it's was easy for our parents to make them study what their wanted as all got sites in merits .. I am too trying my best to get site in merits like them..

Ram is so encouraging and helps me in my subjects as I took commerce with computer..
I wanna to do B.A History..

Our parents had thought us that only studies will bring us what we want so we always follow that..

Everyone had their unique goals to go on in life.. so we all worked hard to get them..

===============

+2 results day..

I am excited at the same time fear was overwhelming me.. bcos I want 100 in maths my favorite subject, if I miss it i can't take it..

Results came I got 95% over all and 100 in maths, tamil and social.. achieved..

Got what I want.. got seat in a reputed college for B.A History..

I was happy about all except one..

The devil (Raj) was also in my college..

How the hell I forgot that he was studying in my college.. I hated myself for forgetting that..

_____________________________________________

Hi Guys..

Thanks for reading..

Kindly drop your comments and help me out to be a good writer..

Will update next twist and turns with lots of fun soon ...