Its Been a Long Time

Normal POV
Lena(Tracer) on phone "Winston is that you love it's been a long time how are you doing and can you contact the others we should all meet at your lab and have a get together." Winston replies excitedly "that's sounds like a great idea in fact I'll do that now." The ape goes and contacts Mercy Genji McCree Reinhardt Torbjorn and Mei.(Remember people like D.Va Pharah etc weren't Overwatch agents they just were on the game because they helped on the omnic crisis as an important part and Reaper won't be invited because he hates Overwatch and Soldier 76 would be a stranger to them
because they think Morrison is dead)

The next day everyone was there and happy to see each other. They all arrived in different hover cars. Tracer smiled and teleports to everyone to give them a hug and goes in the middle "it's been too long." "Yes it has, I missed everyone" Mercy says. Mei asks them "how long has it been because I was stuck in the Arctic ice in hibernation for years." (It's true it's part of her bio in game) Reinhardt replies laughing "it's been a very long time" Mercy smiled and noticed that a certain cyborg was sitting near the edge at the of the cliff looking at the sun rise. As the others were talking the medic decided to walk up to him. "Genji are you ok it's been so long since I've seen you" she tells him. Genji replies "it has Angela" no one really called Mercy by her real name except Genji but Genji calls everyone except Reaper and Widowmaker by their real name. "What are you doing sitting out here?" She asks. The cyborg responded "I wanted to admire the sunset I never noticed how beautiful it was here." Mercy smiled and noticed how Genji has finally expected who he have become. After a few moments he removed his mask and looked Mercy. She noticed that his face was fully healed and that he didn't need anymore healing. Mercy smiled and suddenly Genji took her hand. "Angela you saved my life and gave me redemption to fix my mistakes it made and changed me into a whole new person, I don't know how to repay you but I think this will be considered ok." Angela asked in a soft calming voice "what is your way of repaying me Genji?" "Angela will you be my girlfriend I promise to take care of you, help you and be by your side and I will cherish you with my love." Mercy blushed so much her face was more red then ever. Then suddenly Genji pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss lasted for 20 seconds before Genji broke it. Mercy blushing even more and nodded her head "yes of course I will be your girlfriend just promise me you will love me until the end." Genji smiles and kisses her again for 2 seconds so he can respond. "Yes I will love you until the end of time." Genji pulled her close into his arms as the sun rises. McCree smirks and tells the others "hey guys looks like their is a new couple" The others saw Mercy and Genji together and smiled at them.
Later Mercy made a way so Genji can feel things with touch after all he is a cyborg so he is made of metal.