Movie

Genji's POV
"Hey guys I was thinking we all see a movie!" I tell everyone. "A movie I would love to dear" Mercy tells me and hugs me. "My pupil I would rather meditate so I shall see you soon" Zenyatta tells him. "I would join you brother" my brother, Hanzo says. "I wanna watch a movie!" Lena yells excitedly. McCree smiled  "sure why not" "sorry I'm gonna be busy working on a project" Winston replies. Mei awnsered enthusiastic "yay movies I haven't seen one in years!" Torbjorn and Reinhardt disagree "no thanks young ones we will be busy trainings"
As that was said everyone went to the theater in Hollywood.

"Genji why Hollywood sweetie isn't their a closet movie theater." Mercy asks. I respond even though she can't see it I smiled "their is a chance we might meet a celebrity." Suddenly a girl with a pink mech drops by. "Hello guys are you here to watch my movie Hero of my Storm." Suddenly the girl realized who she was talking to. "OMG aren't  you guys members of that old strike team known as Overwatch." Everyone except Hanzo nods. "Eek can I get your autograph." "Sure thing love wait a second aren't you the girl who is a video game champion in star craft Hanna Song." "Yup that's me but most people call me by my hero name D.VA"
"Well it's nice meeting you Hana." Mercy responds happily. "Can I join Overwatch or at least hang out with you guys!" "Sure thing and you know my line right?" Tracer asks. "Uhh the world could use more heroes?" "Right" Tracer smiles. After the movie they all talked about it happily. "That was a great movie" Mercy smiled. "The story was lovely" she added on. "Not as lovely as you my dear." Genji comments and again takes off his mask again and kisses her. D.va smiled "so I was right you two are dating how long" Mercy awnsered "uhh almost a year" "omg you guys should get engaged" the two blushed madly. "Uh sorry was that too much." The two didn't respond