Together

Mercy/Angela POV
As the day ended slowly everyone hugged but then Winston came up with a great idea. Winston made a speech to everyone "since we all will miss each other why don't we all just live here their is enough rooms. Plus no one will know we're here after all everyone thinks this place is shut down so it's fine." Everyone smiled and agreed. Genji and I decided that we share a room. Even though there was like 20 extra rooms at the end for everyone could sleep in. The next day we all left and decided to pack our stuff from our homes and travel back here. Even though it was took long because we all lived in different parts of the world we all finished at the end. However Genji brought a friend his name was an omnic . "Dear who is this" "it is my master Zenyatta. He is the one who made me understand who I am now and what I have become." The Robot talks to me "greetings you must be Mercy, Genji's girlfriend it's a pleasure to meet you." He says and bows. I smile and ask Genji "has he met the others." My love nodded and said that they will be ok with him living after all some of the humans don't trust the omnic after the war so he needed a place to hide and also to rest. I smile and pull Genji close to me and hug him. He takes off his mask and kisses me and puts it back on. We then go to our bed and fall asleep happily.