Special Day

Mercy's POV:
I was so excited yet nervous. Today is my wedding day but I'm a bit scared. Besides that my wedding gown is a bit tight. Anyway so Lena Mei and D.Va were being bridesmates.(Widowmaker is a villain and they haven't met Zarya and Symmetra) anyway after I was ready I saw the pedals on the way and my soon to be Husband at the end. (Zenyatta is the priest cause why not)
I saw everyone there. Mei Torbjorn Reinhardt Lena Winston and everyone else. I walked down toward the cyborg and stood in front of him. He took off his mask and visor and looked at me and smiled. Zenyatta was saying the usual says that happens before the wedding. Finally he said "you may now kiss the bride." With that said Genji Kissed me for about 15 seconds before breaking the kiss. He smiled back at me and hugged me before carrying me bridal style away and into a hover limo. We already knew where we were going to. It was outside of the watchpoint in Gibraltar. When we arrived we saw that everyone their was a huge wedding cake already there.

Genji's POV:
Today was an amazing day for me. I got married to the woman I loved and get to celebrate a party for it. Everyone was happy. The D.J Lucio did make the party twice as better, he sure knew some good songs. I looked at Angela and kissed her.

She is my angel and I promise we will be together. I love her more than anyone now and that is final.  

Sorry took long to update but next one chapter will be out around Sunday.