A Visit

Genji's POV

     It was morning I woke up and kissed Angela(Mercy) and she smiled. She was still in her sleep so I decided to let her stay asleep after all she is a doctor and she had a long day last night(this takes play a few days after the last chapter). I wait 30 minutes and she finally awakes. She was smiling hair down and curled. "You look beautiful as always my love" I told her. She blushes and takes off my mask to give me a long kiss. After that we go and eat. Since I am a cyborg I can't really eat or drink but Angela healed that. She made me be able to feel things threw a metal suit she saved my life and she gave me the ability to eat. I felt that giving her love wasn't enough but I can't do anything that would help her. After this she goes into her office and I follow her.as usual she studies more medical way to save lives.

Normal POV

Meanwhile Lena(Tracer) was training especially for fighting Widowmaker when suddenly a knock on the door. Athena tells everyone "their is someone at the door he appears to be a archer" "ok love" Lena replies and goes to the door. When she arrives she asks who it was and what it was for and how he knew where we were. "I'm here to uh try and redeem myself for my past and to pay a visit to my brother." "Wait are u Genji's brother!?!" "Uhh yes" Lena opens the door. "It's nice to meet ya love I'm Lena but u can call me Tracer" she says as she teleports around the room. "So you can teleport and go back in time. Interesting" "yeah it all happened in a- nvm I don't wanna tell" she says awkwardly. "I guess I understand if it haunts you when thinking about it" Hanzo says. "My name is Hanzo" he tells the girl as he puts down the bow. "Anyway I'll take u to his room" the two go up to door of Genji's room. "Hey Genji there- ahh sorry" Lena says as she teleports back in time. Genji was biting down on Mercy's neck when they arrived and now they stood awkward as Genji put back his mask. "Uh brother it's been so long" Genji said. "Ye-yes it has...." Hanzo replied awkwardly. "Uhh this is my girlfriend Angela and pls don't ask what happened earlier" "anyway I came to tell you that I'm sorry we fought that day in Hanumura not to long ago and yes I have finally forgave myself" "I am so glad brother" he says as he hugged his brother. Mercy smiled as the two finally had peace.

"Greetings" a omnic monk said to Hanzo. "Who are you" he asks the bot. "I am Zenyatta a mentor of your brother and I helped him find peace and accept who he has become." "I am Hanzo his brother" "it's nice meeting you" the meeting gets interrupted by a explosion in the lab. "Ah what was that!" Hanzo says as he picks up his bow. "Sorry just experimenting!" Winston yells.

Meanwhile Genji and Mercy held hands and Mercy leaned her head on his chest. Genji then moved his hand around her hair. Mercy smiled and hugged him. Hanzo smiled "I see you really love this one" he said. Genji nodded "yes she was the one who saved my life even though I have to be like this, a cyborg, but she gave me enough upgrades to make me feel human." "Well I bet u will take good care of her" Genji nodded and took of his mask and visor to kiss Mercy then put it back on.