More Than a Date

Normal POV
The two lovers held hands and Genji like usual took off his mouth mask and retracted his visor to look into the eyes of his angle to kiss her. "Mercy will you go with me on a date" he asked. The girl blushed madly. "O-of course Genji" she smiled and hugged him. They didn't realize that Hana(d.va) was secretly recording them to post on her channel.

They went to a restaurant. Not just a any restaurant a fancy classy one in Numbani. The others were their too but Winston and Mei were mostly looking for techno. Hanzo was looking for special arrows. McCree was watching movies. Zenyatta was teaching his ways to people that were around. Torbjorn and Reinhardt were just looking for armor and Tracer was shopping and D.Va was secretly recording the date. Anyway back to Genji and Mercy.

"Angela you look so beautiful in that dress" Genji said. The girl blushed at his comment. Genji was wearing a suit over his armor this time. Meanwhile Anglea was wearing a dress. A waiter came along and asked them for food. The two ordered their food. "I'll take ramen noodles and sushi and teriyaki beef for drink Coke." "Ok and for u mam" "umm I'll have a well done steak and ramen noodles as for a drink I will have a Coke." After a few minutes the food arrived. Genji smiled at it and took off his mouth mask and visor. "Shall we eat my dear" "of course" the two ate and kissed each other after that Genji looked at Mercy. The two got up and walked outside of the restaurant. "Angela i have something important to tell you." She smiled and looked at him "what is it dear" he got on one of his knees and Mercy knew what he was gonna say. "Angela Ziegler will you marry me." Mercy blushed madly. She nodded "yes" the two kisses and everyone near by cheered. A girl who has been recording the whole thing giggled and started her video's ending. "Thanks for watching this love story video toon in next week as I record the wedding!" The couple realized that they were recorded and ran after Hana madly.  However the girl got into her meka and flew away as fast as possible.

Tracer Winston Mei and everyone else saw the engagement ring on Mercy and smiled then congratulated the couple. "Wow were so happy for you Anglea" Mei said in her most positive voice. "Hey when is the wedding" Reinhardt asked. "Well you better make me one of the bridesmaids love" Tracer squealed.
"Of course I'll make u a brides mate Lena and the wedding is in 2 months"
Hana giggled "don't worry I didn't post the video." Genji looked at her in the eye and he looked like he was scaring her. "Ok I'll delete the video but can I at least show our friends" Mercy and Genji nodded and they all went back to their helicopter and went back to Watchpoint Gibraltar and Genji and Mercy fell asleep hugging each other closer than ever.