Lovers

12:14 pm

"Best friends." The girls of fifth harmony tell the detectives.

"That's all?" Detective Rush questioned, making the girls stay quiet or look down at their hands. "Ladies, we know about your relationship with Y/N."

"And eventually you were going to find out about it," Lauren spoke out "So what do you want to know?" 

"How did this relationship start?"

"A week after we met, Every night Y/N would come to Buster's to see us, she would send us roses and small poetry after our performance. " Ally lets a tear out but quickly wipes it off   "One night, we were all together having a good time and next thing we know we---"

"Isn't this a bit private?" Dinah barked angrily

Dinah was pissed, utterly pissed. The girls knew why so they didn't tell her to stop. She'd give them a polly beat down either way.

"Only if you're hiding something." Detective Valens said.

"No. You guys are fucking pricks! You decide to open this investigation up after years! Now you're making us remember the pain we felt for Y/N and we still do!" Dinah shouted full on rage.

"People shouldn't be forgotten. They matter.They should get justice, too."  Detective Rush tells her.

Just before anything was said, a door was open and footsteps coming in. They all looked to see Christian and kids who looked about 13 years old.

Christian notices the detectives "What's going on?"

"Christian, why don't you take the kids to your room?" Camila tells him

Christian looks at the girls then at the detectives before taking the kids in to his room.

When the door was closed, the ladies of fifth harmony looked back at the detectives.

"Is there anything else you want to know?" They asked.

"What happened that day before Y/N died?"

Flashback

Lauren threw up in the the trash can while Y/N rubbed her back

"Don't worry, it'll take a couple of months then that's it."  Y/N continued to rub her back

Lauren wipes her mouth "I see you're enjoying this."

Y/N chuckles "Seeing you and the others throw up no but seeing you girls holding my babies yes I do."

Lauren shakes her head and drinks a bottle of water "Are you going to see us perform tonight?"

"Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world." Y/N smiles  a little then looks down "But what I want to know is are you sure you girls can perform tonight? I mean you girls are a month so far and I don't want you to  you know."

Lauren was about to say something until the rest of the girls showed up.

"We're not going to live much with all the dancing," Dinah complained as she got some water  "My legs are killing me."

"Where are the bananas?" Camila looked around

"I'll be right back, ladies" Y/N headed to the bar where Buster served drinks to someone.

"Want your usual, Y/N?" Buster asks, making Y/N nod.

As Buster was making the drink, Y/N waited patiently only to hear what the person next to her said.

"Hard working girls more like lazy. Women don't do anything right but just be a slut." He laughs at his own joke.

"Now don't speak that way unless you want trouble, V." Buster tells him, pouring a drink in to a glass.

"Like something is going to happen. A couple of sluts beating a guy like me then they're in for a real treat."

Buster hands Y/N her drink before going to clean up glass.

"You should keep things to yourself, V," Y/N drinks her whole drink "Wouldn't want to fall back now, do you?"

Before V could say anything, Y/N kicks his stool making him fall on his back and his drink all over him

"And you're wrong about women.  A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Y/N walks away and returns to the ladies of fifth harmony only to see them in shock on what they just witnessed.

"Y/N, are you crazy? " Ally asked.

"Who cares about him. " Y/N crosses her arms "I was going to wait later on this but we need to talk."

The girls stayed quiet but listened to what Y/N had to say, not missing one word that was coming out.

"I say tonight after your performance, we grab our things and get out of  here." Y/N finishes telling them.

"Where would we go, Y/N?  Like how would it work?" Normani asked.

"Just trust me on this, I know a place where he can't find you all and it's the one place no one would ever think to look."

The girls looked at each other before nodding their heads to Y/N "What's the plan, babe?"

Y/N smiled at them and gave each of them, kisses all over

Flashback ended

"Get our things, get in the car and get over here." Normani finishes "That was the whole plan but in the end, it was just us in the car."

"It was like every other day. Y/N came to see us before we perform, giving us roses and small poetry, some affection and have our moments behind closed doors but that night she was so romantic and sweet at the same time we met Christian for the first time. He was filled with energy and smiles, now he's a mystery." Camila explained.

"Did you see Y/N when you all performed?" Detective Rush asked.

"She was on the bar stool, holding Christian and watching us every once in a while giving us a smile. She did talk to the guy who she was always with at the bar." Ally tells the detectives.

"Steven?"

"Yeah after we got our things, we got in a van and he was there. He didn't talk to us much the only thing he said Y/N was going to meet us here at the house but when we got there, she wasn't there."

_________________

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter

This story is ending soon

What do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen next?

Question Of The Day: What's a show that you're addicted to?

Until Next Time, Take care of yourself and each other